o n e

One day, there were two friends. One was named Callista, and the other was named Mallorie. They both studied in the same school, River High. On that day, they were both walking through the hallways of there school.

"Hey, Cass. I have an idea?" Mallorie said. Cass was short for Callista. Mallorie figured that it was too long.

"Does this involve potatoes?" Cass replied. Mallorie was known for loving potatoes very much. She was very quirky, indeed. But so was Cass, they were both weird and that shot of craziness started their friendship.

"No it does not. There is this house on Lodge Street. It is big and abandoned. You want to see what is in it?"

"Wouldn't that be trespassing?" Cass was known to be a good girl. She would not do something she knew was wrong. This was the cause for making her left out on a lot of fun things.

"Well, it is abandoned. I don't think anyone even owns the house. Come on, Cass. You need to do cool things in your life for once."

Cass sighed. She too agreed that she had a boring life. "Fine, let's check it out. For one night only, ok?"

"Yes! Ok. Let's go later."

Then, the bell rang. It was time to say their good-bye's. They needed to go back to class.

"See you, Mal!" Cass said. Mal was short for Mallorie. Cass would always wonder why their names were so long.

---------------------------------------------------------

"So, you ready?" Cass said. They two were both standing in front of the house on Lodge Street.

The house was white, it was big, and it looked old. No one was ever known to have owned this house. Ever since Cass and Mal were kids, the house already existed. It was kind of odd.

"Looks so old." Cass and Mal heard. The words came from a guy. He was standing beside the girls and his friend.

It was an awkward moment. It is not normal that a guy would talk to you randomly.

"Who are you?" Mal said.

"Mal. Dude. What the balls? Can't you say "hi" first. Courtousness? Haven't you heard of it?" Cass snapped.

"My bad. Hi. Ok, so who are you?" Mal spoke up.

One of the boys chuckled. "I'm Reign, and his Phillip."

The girls agreed that their names were beautiful.

"I'm Cass and this is Mal."

Reign was tall and cute guy. He looked like he was into sports. Maybe swimming, perhaps. Phillip, on the other hand, was also tall and had amazing hair.

"So, are you guys ready to go in?" Phillip said.

"Who made you say we would go in? We just wanted to visit." Cass replied.

"We are going in." Insisted Mal. "You said we are staying for one night!"

"I said visit, Mal. VISIT." Cass explained.

"Let's go for once. Please?" Mal had those baby eyes that could make anyone say "yes."

"Fine. Note that I don't trust these guys. Ok?" Cass finally made a decision.

"K. Whatever. Let's go!"

The four teenagers slowly approached the home. They went up the steps and knock on the door. No one answered. They tried again. Still, no answer. Phillip turned the door knob and to their surprise, it was open!

One step, another step, they were in.