f o u r t e e n

"There are other rooms we have not checked out yet. The one where the mannequin came out of and the basement." Phillip said.

They were all sitted down on the floor in living room. They were exhausted from everything, from the running and from the fighting.

"Well, we better look. Good thing this place has no attic. I mean, if it did, what scary things could be in it?" Reign replied

As they were speaking, a door from the ceiling opened. It was hidden away from anyone until now. Slowy, the stairs went down one-by-one. It was an attic entryway.

"I guess, I spoke to soon. There is an attic here." Reign put his lips into a line. "Do you think we should go in?"

"You guys, a door just opened for no particular reason and you just want to go in?! Aren't you at all afraid? Just saying." Mal explained. She really did not want to go in.

"We need to see what is inside." Cass told her. She took a step on the stairs. It let out a small creek. She continued to make her way up the attic. Once she made it in, she sneezed. "Guess no one has been here for a while. This place is full of dust!"

"Heck no. I am not going up there." Mal insisted.

"Someone needs to stay down here with you. We never know when that mannequin will come out." Reign said. "You need protection."

Phillip also made his way up the stairs. "If you guys will stay here, I will go with Cass."

Up the attic, there was a bed, a bookshelf filled with murder books, a closet, and a desk. A picture frame stood on the desk. There was a man. He was tall, he had a mustache, and he had a tophat.

"I've seen him before. In my dream actually." Phillip said.

"Really?" Cass replied. She took a closer look at the photo and she gasped. "I've seen this guy before too. Although, he wasn't in my dream."

"Where did you see him then?" Phillip asked.

"When I was a kid, my grandpa was a private investigator. He was the best during his time. One time, I was in his house and I saw he was talking to this man. They were sitting down in the kitchen and they were arguing or something. I think he was involved in a case. After that, I have never seen the man again. The next day, my grandpa died. He was still stuck on a murder case. He never solved it. He was murdered in a nearby ally. He was stabbed 30 times in the chest and 20 times in the head. It was very brutal. The police was not able to find who killed my grandpa. I have a strong feeling it was this guy." Cass told him her story. She missed her grandpa. They used to get ice cream every Saturday. They would also go to the park and watch the dogs play around. He was one of the people who made Cass happy.

"Stabbed, huh? In my dream, he killed all of us. He used a sharp knife. This is crazy."

There was a voice recorder on the bed. They pressed play. There was a man's voice on the other end.

"Hello, my name is Doctor George Grey and I am experimenting today."