s i x

-Reign and Mal-

"There she is again!" Mal spoke softly.

"Hi hi hi hi hi." The lady said. She sounded crazy. It was scary knowing that there was a deranged lady in a room with you. She could do anything, anytime.

"We need to get to the next room. On the count of three we go. One. Two. Three. Run." Reign announced.

The two ran as fast as they could. Reign accidentally hit a table as he was making his way to the door. He did not stop, instead he kept moving. If he stopped now, the lady would catch up to them.

They safely made it to the bathroom.

"Reign,"

"Yeah?"

"I need to let it goo."

"What do you mean, let it go?"

"You know, let it gooo!"

"What?"

"I NEED TO PEE, REIGN. SO YOU NEED TO GET OUT! DO YOU GET IT KNOW?"

"Oh. Sorry. I am gonna head to the children's bedroom if you need me. Oh, make sure to flush." Reign slowly closed the door to give privacy to Mal.

"Jeez, Reign." Mal murmered. She was finally relieved she was alone. She needed a space to breath. First, she looked at the bathroom carefully. It was not that big. It had a small sink, a cabinet, a mirror, of course a toilet, and one of those bathtubs that have a shower connected to it. Mal took a look at the bathtub. Near the drain, there were stains. It was red. Mal was alarmed. It could be dried blood yet it could be red hair dye. It was only a few small stains, maybe it was not blood after all.

After inspecting everything, she peed. "Good thing my bladder did not explode!" Mal stated. After using the toilet, she flushed. Then, she washed her hands

The sink was ceramic it was not too big but not too small. It was just the perfect size. She turned on the faucet and washed her hands. Unfortunately, there was no soap. So, Mal made sure to rinse her hands as clean as possible.

After that, she decided to wash her face. Her face felt sticky and gross. Mal was known for being hygienic. She did not want any part of her body sticky. She rinsed her face well and then she looked up. It was the mirror, there was a little girl at her back too. She was a small child with a round face. She had long dark hair and she was wearing white. She was also holding a teddy bear. The bear had only one eye.

"Help." Said the child.

"How?" Mal questioned. She did not know how to handle this situation because it is not everyday you talk to a ghost. "Tell me."

"Free."

Mal was now wondering why she only spoke one word at a time. Nothing was every clear. Mal felt like she was talking to a toddler. "Can you give me a better clue or something. Look, I want to get out of this house. Just tell me how."

"Explore." Then, the little girl vanished.

"Ok then. That was creepy." She made her way out of the bathroom. She headed to the children's room where Reign was.

Once she was in the children's room, she saw Reign. He was lying on the floor beside some dolls.

"Reign, are you ok?" Mal checked. There was no reply.

Oh fudge balls, Reign is dead.