t w e l v e

Everyone slowly walked into the room, the old floorboards creaking loudly. The first thing they noticed was a TV.

On the screen was an old type of video, with an old type of video quality, and they saw a little girl playing on the screen. She was on a playground, and at her back was the house.

"What the hell?" Reign confusedly asked.
No one answered him. They were too focused on what was happening than his comments. In response he pressed his lips into a line and kept quiet.

The girl in the video was laughing and playing alone. She had the type of pigtails with curls, and a floral pink dress which reached her knees.

She looked genuinely happy.

But something was definitely wrong with the video. It wasn't something normal.

"Guys, do you see that house? There's a shadow near the window." Mal said, with scared eyes.

"What?" Cass said, taking a closer look.

The figure was still, like a statue. You could see it's head shape, but that's about it. It continued for a while, until a loud bang filled the house with sound.

"Heeellllooo?" A very soft, creepy voice called out. It definitely wasn't a girl, and was coming from the near room, just across from the living room. No one has explored there yet. "I'm coming! Waaaiiiit for me!" The voice called out again, the floor boards creaking again. There was something wrong about her voice. It sounded sinister.

Mal shivered. Everything was not okay.

Nothing was happening in the video. The girl continued playing while the figure continued watching. Cass looked up from the TV.

The door on the other side opened, revealing a white mannequin. It smiled, seeing us in the other room.

When it smiled, it's teeth showed. Blood was smothered.

"Close the door!" Mal screamed. The others were too scared to even blink, while it smiled. So it was up to her. She tried to close the door but it was too late. The mannequin entered the room.

Everyone hid. They wanted to stay alive, of course.

"Come out, come out wherever you are. I am gonna get you!" The mannequin laughed.

Finally, something happened in the video. The girl stopped playing, as if she noticed something strange. She dropped her bouncy ball and turned around.

A tall mannequin was at her back, smiling with its hands flailing and her legs wobbling.

"Come with me." It said to the little girl.

That was the last thing they saw before the tv screen turn black.

"Come with me, people. I know you are here. Let's go! You will be in a better place with me." The mannequin said while looking around.

Suddenly, they heard a loud scream of a girl.