3.|First Ever Friend|

I just realised that Esmae still doesn't know Grimm's name! Hehe. But I adding that piece of information would ruin the whole setting I created in the previous chapter, so I didn't want to edit it at all.

Here's the next chapter, keep following, voting and commenting and I'll keep up my enthusiasm on writing!

*************************

Getting Janice and Jacob didn't seem hard at all. According to Esmae all he had to do was go tell Jacob that something happened to Esmae and that she's at the park behind the fountain the exact time, Esmae would tell Janice that Jacob collapsed in the park from putting too much strain on his bad leg.

Jacob received an injury in his high school days and has got a bad leg from it, Janice worries constantly over it. So she'd come rushing immediately.

"And we'll hide behind the bushes there and see what happens." Esmae grins and Grimm looks slightly offended. He didn't need to hide from anyone. "I am not hiding behind a fúcking bush to spy on two old coots kiss." He hissed at her and Esmae rolled her eyes, surprising him again.

"How else would we know if it worked?" She asks him, "Besides, I need a picture for my book." She says and Grimm mutters something under his breath.

After giving him a large grin and a thumbs up, Esmae shooed him towards the Chinese restaurant and made her way to the flower shop across the road.

When Grimm opened the door to the restaurant, he was greeted by the warm smell of various spices and soup. Despite how late it was becoming, the place was still packed with people.

'Great,' Grimm thinks as he makes his way further inside, 'The fúcking woman makes me go inside a warm cozy tree huggers den.' He had no idea where that came from.

No one stopped him when he made his way into the kitchen. "Jacob? Jacob Murray?" He calls out gruffly. Immediately a man makes his way to him, "That is me, is there a problem son?" He asks wiping his hand on a wash cloth.

"Esmae collapsed behind the fountain in the park." Grimm draws and panic settles in the old man's eyes and he his dashing out of the shop. "That stupid girl! I told her not to run away from the damned hospital!" He exclaims and Grimm smirks to himself as he too makes his way out of the shop.

The older man wasn't even aware that Grimm had handed him a bunch of flowers. Why he did, Grimm would probably never care to find out.

The great Grimm Ripper was reduced to making petty lies for a crazy woman out of the mental hospital.

******************

Esmae bursts into the flower shop, startling Janice. "Janice! You've got to go quick!" She says, "Jacob collapsed behind the fountain in the park, he's put too much weight on the bad leg!" She exclaims and Janice's hand goes to her mouth and tears gather before she dashes out of the door.

Esmae grins.

She and Grimm meet up and she sneaks him behind the bushes, she was panting and Grimm hadn't broke a sweat yet. "Why the fúck am I here? I told I don't want to..." He hissed and Esmae slaps a hand to his mouth. "Shut up and listen!" She says and pulls out her camera.

*****************

Jacob arrives much faster than Janice does. "Esmae! Honey? You OK?" He calls and then Janice is running towards him, she throws her arms around his neck and weeps.

She pulls away slightly to look at his face, "Esmae just came, she said you collapsed, I keep telling you to give that damned leg rest! I was so worried. I thought my heart would stop." She sobs and scans Jacob again before hugging him again.