Late Christmas Surprise.

Since I was completely AWOL during Christmas and new year, I thought of giving all my loyal readers a surprise gift as an apology.

You guys all mean so much to me and have been the main reason I kept on writing despite not feeling quite up to it. Your comments and encouragements have made my day more than once. And I am so grateful for all your support throughout the past year.

Thank you for hanging on despite my slow updates and near desertion.

You guys are overwhelming. <3

I love you all very, very much!!

The Monsters in Men Series came to me out of blue just one random night, and in fear that I might forget it, I wrote the main points down. And thus Grimm was born. Vincenzo and his brother's followed and I fell in love with them by the time I woke up the following morning. After I made more than 5 covers for the first book which I named Saving Grimm and later changed it to Towards Redemption, I wanted my readers to experience the same love I had for the men reigning in my head.

Thus, I began writing their stories and your response to it encouraged me to continue and you all have my sincerest gratitude.

A lot of you guys have been asking me whether I was going to write Vince's and Beth's story. I've been keeping off answering the question, but the truth is, I've already written up a prologue and  two chapters to their story. I've also made covers for Drew's and Gregor's as well.  I've them in mind since 2015.

My late christmas surprise for my TR readers is the offical description, cover preview and a sneak peak of TAMING VINCE, which is Vince's and Beth's story. I hope you guys are as excited as I am for it!

C O M I N G S O O N

Bethany 'Beth' Campbell always knew her father was a bastard, a scumbag. He'd rather sell her to some gangster he'd borrowed money from than to give up his gambling habits.

And that's exactly what he did. And her newest 'owner' is Vincenzo Morettila, The King. The man standing at the top of the illegal empire he had built.

A day off from work becomes the day that changes it all.

Half crying, half laughing, braless under her shirt, she opens the door to her apartment.

And slams it back on his face in surprise.

His demand? Come live with him as his personal whóre and he'll leave the people in her life alone.

"It's simple really, you keep me pleased and happy. I'll leave your friends alone."

She really had no choice but to accept his offer.

"You don't have a choice but to take my word for it."

"And why don't you get right to your new job," He shoves his way inside her apartment, "Because I can think of more pleasurable things that we can do with your mouth other than swearing." His grin is predatory.

©2017, CeeTheSpinster™ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

SNEAK PEAK OF THE BOOK:

When was the last time I orgasmed? I can't seem to recall.

Before I know it, Vincenzo's lips are on mine and his tongue is kissing me, caressing me like no one did before. This time, I moan, only he swallows it. Still kissing me with harshness and unadulterated lust, he pushes up my shirt and bunches it just above my breasts, he leaves it there as his hand comes down and squeezes my left breast. They feel so heavy.

I groan. He rubs the nipple with his thumb lightly and pinches hard. This time, I stop kissing him back and moan, loudly. When did I start kissing him back? I don't remember and he doesn't give me time to recall either as he wraps both my legs around his waist. The attraction between us is sizzling and burning, almost making me combust into flames. No one has ever made me feel so aroused.

I can already feel my panties dampen further. Somewhere in the sexual haze my brain is in, I try to remember why this was a bad idea, that is lost too, the moment Vincenzo bends his head down, still pinning my hands above my head, and takes in one light brown nipple into his mouth. He groans the exact moment I scream.

I think I just orgasmed from just that. Had it been that long? And just like before, I cannot recall, not when he's nibbling on my flesh.

Vincenzo doesn't even bother removing my knickers. With his mouth still sucking my nipple raw, he runs his finger along the length of my slit, I shudder in response and let out a moan.

When this is over and done, I'll probably regret the whole of it. I moan again when Vincenzo pushes my panties aside and roughly shoves two fingers inside me.

THAT'S THE END OF THE SNEAK PEAK. It's from chapter two, It's Personal. I hope you guys are as excited about it as I am!

AND HERE IS THE BOOK COVER!!!