Them

• Dedicated to MUM <3

Backstage there was a series of doors, but security lead us to the correct doors. When we walked in they were smoking well all apart from Jake, he was the audio editor and guitar player. I smiled as I caught eye of Andy, he put out his cigarette and walked over to us. "Hi girls," he muttered. "Hi," we all chorused. 

I was in deep thought about the moments where we made a connection, then reality hit me, he would never like anybody like me. I stared into his beautiful blue eyes and he stared back into mine. I looked at him admiring his features but Christian sadly broke the moment, "Hi girl's, come through to the living area," he smiled, we sheepishly followed him. I nearly fainted when I noticed that while we had been talking Andy and Jinxx had took their tops off. They offered us a seat and we talked to them for what seemed like ages, they talked about being absolutely psyched about going on there new tour Legion Of The Black, I was totally going , well mum said I could anyway.

I laughed at most of Jinxx's awesome stories and he laughed at mine, but mainly we laughed at Andy, he came over to us when the others left the room so they could change clothes, "So girl's what's it like to be in the dressing room of the god's?" I laughed trying not to make it obvious that it was the best feeling I could ever imagine.

 After the interview I could not have been happier, I walked down the back streets so that when I got into the street we lived on I could go straight to my room. "Hey you!" a few male voices called from behind me. I started to speed walk, they got faster too. I began to cry. I was scared. What did they want?  "GET HERE SLUT!" one of them demanded beginning to sprint.

I let out a scream as one of them tackled me to the ground. Hot tears ran down my face as I was repeatedly punched and kicked by a group of men. In pain and fear I was frozen stiff. There was nothing I could do. As I opened my eyes I noticed who all of them were, alone and confused I felt helpless. 

My phone began to ring. "Abbey? are you coming soon?" my mum asked worried. "I am sleeping at a friends, love you," I quivered wiping my eyes. "Ok see you tomorrow love you," she replied relieved. I could not move, I heard a door open and a tall figure raced towards me, assuming the worst I closed my eyes, curled into a ball and fell asleep. "Where the hell am I?!" I thought to myself. "Thank god you are awake," a familiar voice spoke to me, "You've been out cold all night, we better take you to the hospital," I nodded and tried to get up. I could not move my left leg. The familiar person was Jake, he had to carry me to his car, he must have been the one who saved me and then he drove me to the hospital.