Chapter 14

I held my breath as Andy stood in front of me. I really hoped he wouldn't hurt Andy. This was all my fault. I felt sick. "Get out the way Andy!" He boomed his glare focused on me, "I only want her!" Half frightened to death I trembled "Go away Chris!" As if I had just read him a joke or said something funny he laughed, "We still have a score to settle!" It hit me right then and there I remembered why he wanted me. I felt a part of me die inside. I began to sob,I brought this all on myself... 

*****************  3 years ago ************************************************************************************

I visited my favourite bar, the one my friend Chris worked at, I pulled up my stool and gave him a foolish grin, he supplied my alcohol and because I was underage at the time he was taking a big risk just to keep me happy. I loved Chris, he was my  boyfriend at the time, I passed him my fake ID and he seemed impressed, maybe this could keep the eyes off of Chris because it would look like I'm the right age? I finished drinking my third glass and contemplated going home but I felt like I could use another.

"Chris, another one please," I smiled at him, he passed me a another glass of alcohol. I nodded and he went behind the bar he used to work at, "I can't keep giving you free drink Abbey, for one you are under age, two you are technically stealing," he whispered. I frowned, "I'm not." He couldn't resist me looking sad, he told me his only ambition was to make me happy, so I guess I abused that trust and relationship that we had. He kissed my forehead, "Go home, you have had enough." I laughed you can never have enough Chris. He grimaced. I realized what I was doing was wrong but for some reason I continued to do it.

After taking another few drinks I stood up and grabbed my coat, I was beyond drunk but I didn't care, I got what I wanted, time to go home.

*******************  Chris's P.O.V 3 years ago *******************************************************************

I made sure that no-one had seen what I had been doing all this time, giving an underage girl, my girlfriend, free drinks of beer. If I was caught oh god that would be terrible! I grabbed my coat and finished for the night, I cleaned up and closed up. I walked through the ghastly sick covered back alleys and avoided all the 'Hoodie Gang' on the way. I opened the back gate and was about to open the back door when I paused. "What's this?" I mumbled under my breath. A note was left on my door, it read, Dear Kid, you are being evicted to pay for all the drinks and other items you have given away for free, you have given my bar a bad reputation, so I am taking your house to pay for the damage, you are fired!" all written in red writing. I gasped in terror. "ABBEY!" I screamed out.

I had to make her pay! What girl does this to her boyfriend? I felt sick. I kicked the door down and packed my things. I headed to my friends and had to crash there I was going to get my revenge. She literally ruined my life, time to ruin hers!

************************* my P.O.V 3 years ago ******************************************************************

I, at the time, had no idea I had cost him his job and home, that was until I was leaving for the concert, I left my window open, a slender like figure leapt in, "Shhh!" he hissed. It was Jacob. He told me everything. He warned me about what Chris was going to do and I ignored him and pushed him out the window, I needed to go to the concert.

That is where he attacked me...

I wish I had of listened to Jacob. Why was I such an awful person? This all could have been avoided if I fixed things with Chris and at least gave him a place to stay. I felt disappointed with myself I now knew I deserved everything that was coming to me...