Twitter

• Dedicated to Twitter

As I ran across the room my two children playfully laughed, I was happy and Andy picked the girl up and placed her on the swing, we were all wearing white, giggles and love filled the air, where was I? I did not care at the moment I just didn't want the moment to end...

I awoke happy and smiling. I was sad it was only a dream but I could make it a reality couldn't I? I smiled and went into the living room. I was so happy yesterday went well with mum and dad, they had missed me so much, if they could they probably would have kept me there forever. I found my laptop and logged on, I was not happy when I found my background had been changed to a mug shot of Jinxx and Jake fighting. "Andy!" I shouted. I heard a groan from the floor, He had fell asleep on the floor. AGAIN! I picked him up and made him a cup of tea before I shouted at him. "I feel sick," he grumbled. I kissed his forehead and he lay his head on my knees, I stroked his hair and then he went to bed. "Love you!" he shouted from the bedroom. "Love you too!" I replied giggling. I again returned to my laptop, I logged onto twitter.

@AbbeyBVB: Anyone awake?

@AshleyPurdy: @AbbeyBVB guess who?

@AbbeyBVB: @AshleyPurdy haha very funny :P

@AshleyPurdy: @AbbeyBVB I know :)

@DANNYWORSNOP: @AbbeyBVB are you dating Andy Biersack?!

@AbbeyBVB: @DANNYWORSNOP yeah, why

@DANNYWORSNOP: cool, you have to come on tour with us some time.

@AbbeyBVB: @DANNYWORSNOP Okay haha

@AshleyPurdy: @DANNYWORSNOP FLIRT!!!

@DANNYWORSNOP: @AshleyPurdy OK then just because I can pull the ladies ;)

I just looked at how many people again followed my conversation. "Hunny?" Andy questioned. I nodded, he was standing at the door, "Yeah babe," I replied. "Shopping?" he asked. I nodded but I dreaded getting ready. I hated going shopping we had settled down and got our own place in a nice neighborhood, would be perfect to raise kids I thought to myself. I couldn't stop thinking about my dream. I climbed into the driver seat of my black Corsa, Andy still didn't like the fact I drove him around, he felt like he should be the one driving me. 

We eventually reached the shops and Andy as usual thrown everything into the basket as we were walking around. We came to a baby shop on the way out of the mall. I begged Andy to go in, he was confused as to why I would want to go in. I just needed to go in, I wanted to see what it would be like if we had a child of our own...