Oh Snap!!!

We made our way to our hideout, everybody was tired, so we decided to park in a deserted parking lot for the night, then leave out early morning.

Torri: (snoring) aaaaa..........

Shelly: (Kicks Torri) shut up!

Torri: no you shut up,!!

Chresanto: SSH! Go back to sleep!

Craig: don't talk to Shelly like that! She's a beautiful sleeper!

Chresanto gets up out the car nd goes outside to get a walk in. He's at the end of the street when he sees police cars on their way down the street. His whole jaw drops, nd he races back to the RV. He starts up the car, nd races down the street.

Shelly: what's going on?

Chresanto: the police are on our tail!

Torri: (jumps in the front seat) calm down just DRIVE!

Roc runs all red lights, stop signs, nd almost ran over an old lady.

Craig: calm down Chresanto, where are we even going!?

Chresanto: To my old house, it's the closest place!

Torri turns around nd the police are gone. He lost them.

Then we pull up infront of Chresanto's house , it was a nice blue townhouse with a fenced in yard.

Torri: nice house

Chresanto: thanks

We all hurry nd run into Chresanto's house nd get ourselves settled in.

Chresanto: OK, Torri, you know YO fine ASS sleeping with me, nd Shelly nd Craig, I know y'all hate each other but, I only have one other room so....

Shelly: it's OK, we'll be fine

Torri nd Chresanto go to their room nd we go to ours.

Craig plops down on the bed nd turns on the TV to watch the game. But Shelly came out the bathroom in her night gown. He loved how her boobs were perfectly round nd stuck out of her gown.

Shelly: what are you staring at?

Craig snapped back into his game.

Craig: nothing

Shelly: that's what I though

Craig turned off the TV nd tackled Shelly down on the bed.

Shelly: can you please let me go?

Craig: I want you now,

Craig put his hand under her gown nd started to rub her stomach.

Shelly: (pulls away) wait Craig....

Craig starts to kisses her stomach leading to her thighs turning Shelly on.

Shelly: wait Craig I have something to tell you.....

Craig looked up from her stomach nd smiled.

Craig: yes?

Shelly didn't know how she was gonna tell Craig, but she had to.

Shelly: look, i-

Torri came busting in kissing all over Chresanto's neck moving their hands all over each others body.

Shelly: get a room!!!

Chresanto: oops, sorry!

Torri: ain't our fault, we was just downstairs.

Shelly closes the door as They walk out.

Craig: (sits up) what did you have to say?

Shelly: nothing, just forget it...

Shelly walked in the bathroom nd closed the door. Craig really wanted to know what shelly had to say. But he just brushed it off nd opened the bathroom door.

Craig: Shelly?

He saw Shelly crying on the toilet shaking, he really wanted to know what was going on.

Shelly hopped up at Craig nd kissed him on the lips. He then carried Shelly to the bed.

Shelly: not tonight OK?

Craig nodded his head then turned off the lamp nd they both drifted off to sleep.

Meanwhile.....

Torri: Chresanto?

Chresanto: yea?

Torri: would you still love me if....

Chresanto: if what?

Torri: nothing..... just, don't worry about it

Torri was really worried about something nd Chresanto knew it.

Chresanto: WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU ?

Torri got in the bed, turned over nd went to straight to bed.

Chresanto: well then.....

An hour later Chresanto went downstairs to check the locked doors, when he saw Craig on the couch watching tv.

Chresanto: what's up with you my nigga?

Craig let out a fustrated sigh.

Craig: Shelly just trippin, one minute she crying, then she was happy, I don't know what it is

Chresanto: shidd.... Torri the same way......

Craig: is it their time of the month or something?

Chresanto: I don't know man, I hope it aint,......

Craig starts to think deeply...

Craig: well I need some sleep

Chresanto: me too

They both go back up to their rooms nd go to sleep.

During the middle of the night, Shelly heard someone stumble over something. She sat straight up nd saw nothing, so she laid back down. Then out of nowhere, Ray jumped ontop of Shelly nd covered her mouth. Shelly kicked nd screamed but it was no use. Craig slept downstairs nd the other room was across the hall.

Ray: surprise! surprise! you thought I was gone didn't you?

Shelly muffled something, but Ray grabbed Shelly nd went out the window nd drived away.

That morning.........

Everyone woke up nd went in the living room. Nobody noticed Shelly was gone.

Chresanto: (eating cereal) what a minute?

Torri: what?

Craig: Wait, where's Shelly?!

Chresanto went straight to the phone nd picked it up.

Torri: how are you gonna call the police nd we're criminals?

Chresanto: shit.....

He took the phone off the hook nd threw it across the room. He was pissed, he went into the guest room. No sign of her.... Craig nd Torri followed after him. Craig noticed a note taped to the lamp. He picked it up nd read it..

"Your precious Shelly is gone huh? Aw, too bad! She was yours but, you flipped out remember? Now she's mine. Just do everything I tell you on this list, nd you'll find her. You only have a few days, or she's dead."

Craig closed his eyes nd started to shake, but Shelly taught him how to handle it. He took multiply deep breathes.

Craig: guys look.....

Torri nd Chresanto glanced at the letter.....

Torri: (sighs) where do we start?

Chresanto: come on guys.....

They all got in the car nd began their search, They just hope that They find her. It's gonna hard, They are fugitives of the law. It was like a race against time.

Life or Death......