Last Visit

Torri POV~~~

We pulled up infront of the Mental Hospital. To my surprise it still looked the same After two years. We both walked in hand in hand as we both saw Mr.Smith's face.

Mr.Smith: Why Hello Chresanto, Torri, Why are you two here?

There were new patients and old patients. They looked at us with dagger eyes as the old patients told them about our reckless stay here.

Torri: Someone here has threatened Shelly's life, we KNOW who it is too.

Mr.Smith looked puzzled.

Mr.Smith: Why, and how could someone do that if they're here?

Chresanto: How could we have done that while we were here? We snuck out all the time!

Mr.Smith: Well, who is the culprit?

I stood up walking towards the TV room. I scanned over Every face in the room. Till I saw it. Bahja Rodriguez. I stepped up to her as she lifted up her head towards me.

Torri: How could you do all This to Shelly?

She stood up and began to cry and spill out everything.

Bahja: Before you two came, I loved how everything was! Chresanto was quiet, and me and Prodigy were a couple okay? But once he saw Shelly, he thought she was the most perfect person in the FUCKING universe. So I took matters into my own hands. I wrote the note that night to Shelly, because I wanted her to think is was a "coincidence". So I gave Prodigy head because thats the only way he'd love me again. A few days ago I snuck out the hospital and scared her child, I thought if he cried to his mommy, they'd move far away, so I'd never have to worry about her again.

She breathed in then sat back down proud about what she had said.

Torri: Now everyone here NOW knows your the biggest hoe around!!

Everyone booed and laughed at her as I crossed my arms shaking my head. She flicked everyone off and walked out the room.

Mr.Smith: I'm sorry for doubting you two.

Chresanto shook is Hand and we walked out as everyone clapped for us.

Back at the house....

Shelly POV~~~

Ray was cradling me in his hands as Torri walked through the house with Trey on her side.

Trey: mommy!

Shelly: Trey!

I lifted him up in my arms giving him all the love I could.

Ray: So did you handled the problem?

Chresanto: Yup, nothing else will ever happen again..

Shelly: Thanks, for keeping my family safe from harm

Torri: So, I'm hungry, where's the food?

As Torri hopped to the kitchen, I heard a knock on the door.

Shelly: Can you get that Ray?

He nodded and got up to answer the door. I saw the person I never wanted to see again..... No not Bahja nor Prodigy.