THE POLITICIAN

THE POLITICIAN
BY : SHERYL FEE

TEASER

" I told you already Victor Chass! You don't need to go home to the province just to pursue your dream! You have all the right to have that here in our place not to go there! Had you forgotten what your grandpa told you! What if just fucos your attention to your work!" malakas ns sabi ni Collin sa anak.

Kung sa iba siguro ay maaring sumagot sagot na sng binata pero hindi eh dahil alam niyang may karapatan ang ama nila ni Rhayne ns pagbawalan siyang umuwi sa probinsiya na pinagmulan nila.

Ngumiti muna siya sa ama at nagwika ng buong tapang.

" You always says that politics is a dirty game but it's not daddy. Politics is not a dirty one, the politicians are the dirty tricking person. Since I was a kid i dreamt to be a politician dad and this is the right time to pursue it. Sorry daddy if I'll disobey you this time but no one can stop me in going home in our own province." he answered firmly.

Victor Chass Harden Calvin ang isa sa kambal ng mga Calvin na simulat sapol ay ang pumasok sa politics ang hinangad.

Anu ang plano niya at ito ang hinangad niya?

Paanu kung ang kahapon ay muling magbabalik at nangangamba itong naulit?

How can he stop and save the dirty image of the politicians like him if the others keep on doing and repeating what the people thinking about them?

The blood of being a politician runs in the family.

ABANGAN