Part 14

I woke up, god the sun was bright. I realised I was in my bed, Eleanor was asleep in my sleeping bag. Damn.

She must have heard me moving as her eyes opened and she stared at me.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you" I said getting up

"That's alright, I didn't sleep that much anyway"

I felt bad that I'd slept in my bed and left her there, I was just so angry. Maybe I should have confronted her? Well she had only woken up, I'll just leave it.

I helped her get up

"So what time did you get back?" I asked

"I'm not really sure, just before midnight I think"

I nodded and then made my way to the bathroom, I couldn't be bothered to make conversation with her, she's upset me. And I'm not going to tell her either, she can figure out for herself.

"Are you using the shower?" She shouted from my room

"Obviously, that's why I came in here" I said sarcastically, it came out a little nastier then intended

She opened the door "No need to be like that"

"What do I do every single morning when I wake up!?"

She stared at me blankly "Perhaps I'll ask Siva if his showers free"

"Yeah alright" I said closing the door in her face. I heard my bedroom door close, she'll obviously moan about me to Siva. You know what? I don't even care.

I jumped in the shower and began to wash myself, thinking about things. Showers are really the best places to clear your mind.

All of a sudden, I heard a knock at my door

"Nath! Are you there!?" It was Tom

"One minute" I replied as I turned off the shower, I stepped outside and shoved a towel around my waist, before opening the door.

"What is it?"

"Ah you're done, Kelsey's using my shower" he said shoving past me quickly. I can't get any privacy around here. Since Tom had kicked me out of the shower, I decided to get dressed. I had to awkwardly put my underwear on in the hope no one would walk in.

"Oh my god!!! Sorry!!"

I quickly covered myself up and stared at Eleanor who had her hand over her eyes.

"What are you doing!?"

"I just needed to get some clothes, I thought you'd still be in the shower.."

"Clearly not. Have you ever heard of knocking!?"

"I'm sorry! I didn't see anything..."

"Maybe you should ask one of the other boys if you can share a room with them"

Eleanor stopped fiddling with her nails and looked directly at me "But why?"

"Because, we argue all the time and I don't want you in here."

She scowled "Maybe I should just move out instead"

"I didn't say that did I"

"You might as well have!" She shouted and slammed the door behind her.

Tom came out of the bathroom fully dressed and he looked a sight better than he did before he went in.

"What was that all about?" He asked

"Nothing" I sighed and carried my clothes into the bathroom so I could get dressed. Perhaps I was taking my mood out on everybody else, but surely the boys understand my anger? I did everything for Eleanor, I saved her from a monster! She even had the cheek to tell me she's "not ready for a relationship" looks like it. I was stupid to think I'd ever get a chance with her really, I hope things go well with that guy she's dating, no no I don't. To hell with him.