Part 10

"Open up! I know you're in here!" The voice shouted again, frantically knocking loudly on the door.

"No, no no" Eleanor whispered, pacing up and down "How could he know I was here!?"

Neither of us knew what to do, we didn't want to answer as he would take Eleanor away, but we didn't want him damaging our hotel room!

"Should I answer?" I asked

"No! You can't!" Eleanor whispered, a little louder this time

I grabbed Eleanor's arm and led her into my bathroom "Hide here" I said, quickly helping her into the bath. Connor was getting angrier.

"I know she's here!" He shouted, it sounded like he was kicking the door this time..

"Please don't leave me" Eleanor begged "Stay with me"

I looked back at the door, and then back at her. I quickly leapt into the bath with her and moved the shower curtain, she pulled me closer to her and leaned on my chest shaking.

All of a sudden, I heard the door bust, Connor must have broke through. Eleanor jumped a little.

"Where is she!?" Connor shouted

"Eleanor!?" Connor shouted, it sounded like he was searching his way through the room, when all of a sudden his voice got closer and closer

"Oh shit" I whispered

"Eleanor!?" He sounded angrier and to our horror, opened the door, and drew back the curtain

"Well, doesn't it look cosy in here" He snapped "What are you doing here!? We need to go"

Eleanor let go of me, I knew she would follow his command.

"No" she said sharply, not moving at all

Connor spun around and glared at her "What?"

"I'm not coming with you, I don't love you and I never have" I have no idea what had came over her

"Oh yes you are" he snapped, he sounded like he was getting angrier, he stepped closer

"No, I'm not. You're not the boss of me"

Connor blew, he reached over and grabbed Eleanor by the hair, forcing her out of the bath tub, she screamed, frantically trying to get away.

I moved, nearly within reach of her, when Connor spotted me "Don't you dare fucking move" he said, holding a gun in his hand, pointing it at me

I wanted to help Eleanor, she looked like she was in so much pain

"Now, we're leaving" He breathed down her neck

"NO" she screamed, this time she kicked him. He hit her over the head, hard. She instantly fell to the floor, not moving.

"Eleanor!" I shouted, this time I moved

"Don't you fucking touch her" He said pointing the gun to me

I stayed where I was, but glared at him "You unimaginable bastard"

He walked closer to me and grabbed me by my shirt, pulling me up to his level "I suggest you shut the fuck up, or you'll be there lying next to her"

I opened my mouth, then closed it again. I hated him so much, I needed to see if Eleanor was okay, she hadn't moved in a while, but I could see her shaking.

"She's pathetic" Connor began "Doesn't know what she's doing with her life, I found her, on the streets, took her in and this is how she repays me" He turned his back "I gave her a home, fed her, in return that she'd be my mine and give me what I want"

I stayed still and just watched him pace up and down, he walked back to where Eleanor was laid "And you know what, she's not even that good in bed"

I shot up and grabbed him by the neck, trying to push him to the ground, he grabbed me and threw me against the wall

"NATHAN!" Eleanor screamed, she got up and tried to push Connor off me, but he shoved her out the way so she fell to the floor

He punched me in the stomach repeatedly, I could barely move, I felt as if I was getting weaker, with every punch he threw

"Get off him!" Eleanor shouted, again trying to push him off, it was no use

He hit me again, this time in the face, that was it, I immediately fell to the ground, not daring to move.

He watched me struggle in pain and walked over to Eleanor "Let's go" he said, grabbing her by the hair

"I'm so sorry" She said, crying, he pulled harder to stop her. They reached the door, when all of a sudden, Max and Tom came to the rescue, they must have seen me

Tom quickly shoved Connor to the wall and punched him in the face. Max went along helping him, before they tied him down to the floor

Eleanor ran straight over to me "I'm sorry" she said touching my forehead "I'm sorry I let him hurt you"

I managed a smile, I wasn't angry at her at all, it wasn't her fault.

********

Max called the police, whilst Tom held him down. Connor stood no chance.

The police took him away, he was gone. Hopefully for good.

"Are you okay?" Eleanor asked me, she still looked so pale

"Yeah, I'm fine. Anyway, as long as you're okay, then so am I" I smiled

She smiled, the smile that I'd fallen in love with "That's so kind, I'm sorry when I snapped at you earlier"

"Hey, that's alright, you were angry, and you're right, I shouldn't pressure you into any kind of relationship, I just wanted you to know how I felt"

She put her hand on mine "I do, like you...a lot, I just don't think I'm ready to go down that road...not yet anyway, but someday, I will"

I smiled "That's fine, just knowing that I might have a chance with you is good enough for me" I put my hand on her face, she smiled at me and then leaned in to hug me.

"I feel safe when you're with me" She whispered, I let go of our hug and stared deep into her eyes "I can't believe you stood up to him, that was brave"

"Of course, I'm not going to let him say crap about you that isn't true!"

"No one's ever done that for me before" She smiled, looking at me directly in the eye. She then looked away "I think Max is cooking something, wanna go get some food?"

"Sure" I said, I let her go in front of me, I was so happy. She's perfect.

We sat down at the table, where the other boys were.

"We've been talking" Max started "Eleanor, if you want, you're welcome to stay with us. We're going back to our home in a couple of days, as we were only supposed to be here for a week"

"Are you sure that's okay?" She replied

"Of course it is" I smiled at her

I didn't want to let her go, I wanted her to stay with us. We could get her a job working with us. I'd be happy to hire her.

"That's great! Well I would be honoured to stay with you boys" She smiled

"Let's raise a glass!" Max said holding up a carton of orange juice. Everything was great.