Part 18

-Eleanor's Point Of View-

I was still so jet lagged from our flight, it was a terribly long journey but it was all worth it! Everything was so perfect!

"What's up?" I asked Harveen, she'd been acting quite miserable ever since we landed.

"Oh nothing, I'm just a bit jet lagged"

I nodded "Oh okay"

She didn't seem like she wanted to talk much so I went back to Nathan

"Are you free all day?" I asked

"Gotta go to a meeting at around one, but after that, I'm all yours!"

I smiled, he kissed me on the nose and laughed as I nearly sneezed

"That tickles!" I laughed

I couldn't quite believe that I was in a relationship with Nathan, but I was glad I was. He saved me, from a monster. And even when I gave up on him, he never gave up on me. I know I can trust him in every way, he'd never hurt me.

"Come on Nath! Scooter wants us in early!" Tom said dragging him up

"Are you having a laugh!?"

"Why do you have to fucking question everything" Max snapped at him "You're doing my head in!"

Nathan looked like he was going to shout back, but he calmed himself down

"Sorry" he mumbled

"Well, we best be off" Siva said, breaking the silence

"Yeah, don't wanna be late now" Jay laughed nervously.

"See you later" Nathan said kissing me before heading off with the other boys.

I turned to Harveen "So what do you wanna do whilst we wait for them?"

"I dunno" she mumbled back

"We could go to the beach? Or even try rollerblading?"

"Whatever" she mumbled again

"You know what? I'm done with trying with you!"

Harveen stared at me directly in the eye "What?"

"Ever since we arrived, you've been so miserable! you're not the only one who's jet lagged! I've had enough!"

"You're being a bit over dramatic"

"How am I!? I'm trying to make an effort with you! We came here to have fun!"

"No, we came here so you could see Nathan and have a perfect relationship with him. Well let me tell you, he's not that 'perfect"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

Harveen looked down "N-nothing."

"No. Tell me."

"Nothing, it was just a figure of speech.."

She was really stating to wind me up "I'm going to the beach"

She started to walk with me, I glared at her which made her stay where she was. I needed some time to breathe.

I walked straight over to the beach, it was a hot, sunny day, everyone was out. Either rollerblading, cycling, sunbathing or playing in the sea. I didn't feel like doing any of the above, so I just sat down in the sand, watching everyone.

I hadn't been to a beach in a long time as it bought back bad memories for me.

*flashback*

"Mummy, where are you going?" I asked, it was a cold autumns day. I was at Blackpool with my mum, the cold breeze of the waves made me shiver as it hit my legs.