Part 17

I rolled over to find her there, staring at me, smiling.

"Good Morning" she smiled, shit. What have I done!?

"Morning..." I mumbled getting out of bed

"Last night was fun" she smiled

"Yeah about that" I said trying to put on my shorts quickly as possible "um, what exactly happened?"

"Well can't you tell!?"

"Yeah, but, did anything actually happen?"

She grinned "maybe..."

Well shit.

She made her way over to the bathroom and closed the door.

"Look Lucy, you're a lovely girl and everything, but this was really a mistake, I'm in love with someone else and if she ever found out about this, she'd hate me, so do you understand?"

"What did you say?" she shouted back

I give up. I just quickly went back to the bed and tried to make it up properly. Whilst trying to clear up Lucy's belongings. But you could still smell her bloody perfume for miles.

Then there was a knock at the door, I figured it'd probably be one of the boys.

"I'll be down in a minute!" I shouted

No response, just another knock. Perhaps it was someone else?

I opened the door to find Harveen..

"Harveen!" I smiled, but looking over to see if the bathroom door was closed

"Hi!" she smiled giving me a hug

"What are you doing here?" I asked, still nervous about Lucy appearing.

"Someone had to come and see you" she smiled

Oh shit. Please don't tell me Eleanor's around the corner!

"Oh where is she?"

"She's downstairs, sorting out some belongings, she's trying to get them to let her stay in this room with you!"

"Oh, wow! that's great!" I said, I wanted to be happy about that, as its everything I want. I was just so scared.

"What's that noise?" Harveen asked, she'd probably heard the shower oh shit.

"What noise?" I asked innocently, I'm a terrible actor!

"It sounds like someone's in the shower?"

"Um, yeah, someone is in the shower! yeah it's Max, he um, hasn't got a shower in his room, he's got a um bath, yeah he hates baths..."

"Oh right, okay..."

Then all of a sudden, my worst nightmare happened. Lucy came out of the bathroom.

Harveen stared at her then stared at me

"So when has Max been a girl?"

"Who the hell is this?" Lucy asked me

"Nathan!?" they both shouted

"Look it wasn't meant to happen okay! I was drunk and.."

"I don't care! Eleanor travelled half way across the world for you! And you've just thrown it in her face!"

"No, no! come on, we've all done stupid things when we're drunk! it meant nothing to me!"

"Haha, that's not what you said last night" Lucy grinned slipping into her dress