chapter forty

RYLIE P.O.V

"Miss? her conition is stable, she hasn't done any damage to the brain and should be allowed out tomorrow morning..." I've been here for about 4 hours now. It's like 4 in the morning. "Can I see her? Is she awake?" I've never been so protective over people before. I mean, I haven't got my own family to protect so, I kinda protect Justin's. there's so many fans outside the hospital. I mean how the fuck did they find me anyway? "Urn sure she's awake.." I nodded and walked into her room. "Hey sweetie.." She whispered. "Hey mum... How you feeling?" Stupid question right? "Good, I'm feeling better... Rylie?" I sat beside her holding one hand while her other rubbed against my cheek. "Yeh?" I looked into her eyes. "Thank you, thank you for everything, you've been amazing and... Justin's so lucky to have found a girl like you. You've been there since the beginning and.. I can't thank you enough.." Oh god, here come the tears. "Thank you for letting me into your family mum, I promise you, ill do my best to keep everyone happy..." It's true, I hate people being upset, I always make sure everyone's happy, apart from Selena but ill sort that when I get back. "Hey pattie? Shall we phone Justin? Tell him everything's alright?" I forgot I had to phone him. Oopps. "Of course of course.." I grabbed my phone out my pocket and phoned Justin, putting him on loud speaker... "Hello? " his tired voice rang through the phone. "Justin, it's me and mum.. She's okay.." "I'm okay Justin" she shouted down the phone. "That's great! When you coming home?" He seemed to purk up. "Well... A few hours actually, they said in the morning but, it's kinda the morning so..." We all chuckled. "That's great! I better go because Jaxons stirring again... Love you.." "Love you" we both said at the same time before hangin up. "We better get some rest..." Pattie rubbed my cheek. It took me a while to realise what she said. "C'mon.." She patted at a space beside her on the bed. " you sure? I don't wanna hurt you or anything." She chuckled lightly. "Just get in.." I did as she said. I layed beside her, her hands running through my hair, as a mother would to her child. And slowly... But surly... I fell asleep...

JUSTIN'S P.O.V

I'm glad mums okay. I was so worried. I mean I should of gone with her but, mum wanted Rylie because she wanted to talk to her or something? Anyway, I'm just glad they get along so well. It's strange really because, well firrst Rylie walked out ages ago, which broke my heart, and now? She's back and mum loves her. Once the morning finally came I quickly got change and drove to the hospital, I needed to see mum. The outside was flooded with fans. How they haven't gone I will never know. After fighting through them I managed to get inside. "Hi how can I help you?" The young lady at the desk asked without looking up. "I'm looking for my mum pattie mallette, she came in last night?" She looked up and realised who it was. "Oh Urm ur... Floor 3 room 6..." "Cheers.." I ran up the stairs because well, I don't like elevators. Once I finally got up to floor 3 I found mums room. I looked through the window on the door to see her and YN asleep on the hospital bed. I couldn't help but take a picture and post it on twitter. 'Mum and Rylie awh, btw mums okay' loads of tweets came in saying how cute it was. I walked in and shook mums arm. "Mum..." I whispered. "J-justin..." Her eyes shot open. "Rylie get up.." She shook Rylie. "Huh? What?" She looked so tired. "Hey wifey." I smirked. "Justin?" She was so confused, but it was cute. I walked over to mum giving her the biggest hug ever. "I was so worried mum.." She let out a light chuckle. "I'm big enough to take care of myself Justin.." We both chuckled. "Lets get you guys home yeh?" They both got up and sorted themselves out. "Ready?" They both nodded. I pushed our way through the papz and fans. "Justin!" I heard Rylie scream. I looked round as couldn't see her. "Mum, run to the car and drive around for abit, ill prank call you when I've got her okay?" She nodded and headed straight to the car. "RYLIE?" I shouted trough the crowd. "JUSTIN!" She sounded so stressed. I looked round to see someone curled up in a ball on the floor while loads of people were around her. "BABY!" I ran over and scooped her up bridal style. I ran to the back of the hospital and prank calls mum, she drove round the corner and we both jumped in. "Thak you" she breathed out. "Gotta protect my wife to be.." I smirked.  She shook her head, jumping into the car. "Everyone safe?" Pattie asked, before driviong off. "Yeh..."