chapter fifty two

*5 DAYS LATER*

RYLIE'S P.O.V

2 Days. Two whole days until my wedding. I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. I'm petrified. What if something goes wrong? What if Justin bails out? Fuck... "Rylie? You ready?" Oh yeh, I'm going out for my hen doo tonight. I'm stuck with Miley, Demi and Pattie of course. Justin's barcherol party with Ryan, Chaz and Fredo. I'm not worried. I don't need to be. "Yeh I'm ready!" I shouted down to the girls. I wore my purple dress that Justin got me AGEEEESSS ago. Surprisingly it still fits. We headed out to this private club in town. Hopefully no one interrupts. We walked in and there was music playing already. "LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" Miley shouted. God she's loud. After about an hour a of drinking and dancing people started coming in asking for photos. This isn't meant to happen? "We better go.." Pattie said pushing Demi and Miley out the door already. There were fans EVERYWHERE. How the fuck did they find us? ARG! My fucking Hendoo and they manage to ruin it? We ended up driving back to the hotel. "What should we do now?" Demi was way to hyper. "Urm films?" I honestly didn't know what else to do. One fucking night to myself. And yet? Nope, can't have that. "You okay?" Pattie pulled me aside. All my anger was coming out in tears. "It... It was meant to be just us..." I chocked out. "I know... But hey... Two more days!" She squealed. "Two days..." I whispered before walking to my room. "You not watching films?" Miley popped her head through the door. "I'm gonna take a shower before.." She nodded knowing I needed some time alone. What if this is the start? What if its a sign that something will go wrong? What if Justin does bail out? And leaves me there... Ill have nothing. I stepped into the shower, letting the water run down my back. I thought about all those times I screwed up, all those times I was broken. Then I realised. I lost a bestfriend recently. Justin got shot. My hen party got ruined. Is this the way my lifes gonna be? Full of drama? "Hey!! Come on!" Miley shouted. "coming!" I jumped out the shower, chucked my PJ's on and headed for the living room. "What we watching?" I asked the girls jumping on the sofa. "Brides maids?" "YES!" Brides maids was the funniest film ever. 

JUSTIN'S P.O.V

2 Days. Two days and I get to see my beautiful wife walk down the isle. What if she bails out? What if she gets cold feet? "Justin come on you faggot!" I heard Chaz shout up the stairs. "Coming!" I fxed my hair and ran downstairs. "Jeez, I think Rylie takes less time getting herself ready..." Fredo joked. "Whatever man LEGGOOOO!" I screamed. We jumped into our taxi which was taking us somewhere private. I haven't got a clue where because well, the guys planned it so, this could end bad. We arrived and they finally let me open my eyes. It was a small club. With a few people in it. I walked in and got our drinks. After about an hour I felt someone tap my shoulder. It was Selena. What the...? "Justin. I'm sorry about before... I just need you so much.." She moaned. "You don't need me. You need my money.... Back off.." I spat. "Please Justin...." She whined while putting her arms around my neck. "No Selena..." I pulled them off me. "What the?" She screamed before attaching her lips to mine. I didn't kiss back. I pushed her off. "SELENA WHAT THE FUCK? ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID? I'M GETTING MARRIED IN TWO DAYS! " I screamed. She just smirked knowing she got her way. "Sorry gotta go.." She chuckled an ran off. "Dude you okay?" "No! I'm done man..." I was so pissed off. The boys an I made our way back to the hotel. "Well now what?" Ryan asked. "movies?" Chaz suggested. "Ill be there ina bit I'm going for a shower..."