Chapter Sixty One

RYLIE'S P.O.V

I'm glad Justin's supporting me. Maybe a family is what we need? Yeh it may not have been perfect but still, I would love a family of my own. I mean, I barely have a mum anymore right? And my dad died and so did everyone to be honest. So maybe a family is what we need? "Babe..." Justin whispered. We've been in bed waiting for Pattie to arrive. "Hmm?" I honestly can't be bothered to speak right now. "What if I'm a bad father? I mean I'm gonna be away alot and the baby won't be able to see me... What if it hates me?" Awh. "Justin..." I turned to face him. "You'll be an amazing father, I've seen the way you act around Jazzy and Jaxon. The baby is gonna love you I promise, an so what? We'll fly over to see you.., the baby can be gone schooled until they're old enough to realise why your not there or something? Just stop worrying..." He sighed in relief. "I love you you know..." He mumbled. "I loveyou too spaz..." I grew quieter by the end. "What was that?" His eyes shot open as a smirk appeared on his face. "Huh? Oh nothing I didn't say anything, it was a small groan ya know..." I'm really crap at lying and he knows it. "What did you say...." He moved closer to me. "Haha Justin.... Okay..." I said between laughing. "Stop.... Tickling... Me.... Okay! Ill... Say... It's...." He stopped, I took a few seconds to catch my breath. "Spaz,.." I said, sticking my tongue out. "So, if I'm a spaz, that makes you.... A pregnant spaz right?" He hovered over me. *ding dong* "better go get that Justin..." I smirked. "Way to ruin the moment aye?" He chuckled walking towards the door. "Mum? What are you-" "JUSTIN YOU BETTER SUPPORT RYLIE OKAY? SHE'S GOING THROUGH ALOT AND IT'S AS MUCH AS YOUR FAULT AS IT IS HERS AND... Oh hey Rylie.." I couldn't help but laugh. Justin's face was priceless. He looked so scared. "Why are you guys laughing?" She was so confused. "We sorted it mum, I was wrong..." Her frown turned into a huge smile. "Come ere" she opened her arms for both of us. We ran up and picked her up, turning her around before setting her on the ground. "I support you guys... What about the fans? And scooter won't like this..." Shit. I've forgotten about scooter. "I'm sure he'll come round... When hell freezes over.." Justin chuckled at my comment. "Justin this is serious..." Pattie snapped. "Okay, so, we'll sort it out after we've been to the doctors..." I nodded. Justin looked worried. "Justin it'll be a scan and stuff? Like you said. Don't look worried..." I nudged him. "Aye you can't nudge me back" I screeched. "No but I can tickle you..." I ran and hid behind Pattie. "Okay, so everything packed?" Pattie changed the subject. "Ur yeh..." We ran to the room to grab everything. "LEGGO!" Justin shouted making us both laugh. We're going home, I'm in Justin's top sand sweats, and shoes. Justin's just in sweats and hightops. This kid. Haha. I'm just worried about what the fans will think. What if they hate the whole idea? And Scooter, what will he think?