Chapter Sixty Four

JUSTIN'S P.O.V

I came home after having an evening out with the lads. Well sort of evening. We hung out and caught up. I told them about Rylie being pregnant. To be honest, I needed to get everything out of my system. They totally thought I was over reacting when I told them how I first reacted. To be fair, I did over react a little but can you blame me? I wanted everything to be perfect. I wanted to wait until we were both ready. Ya know plan it properly? Anyway I explained to the guys that I've come round and accepted the fact that she's pregnant. Once I finally got to leave I made my way home. As I pulled up to the drive Selena was walking out. What? "Your precious wife is inside.... I don't think your baby is though.." She chuckled and walked off. What did she mean? What has she done? I opened the door to see Rylie, sat on the sofa. "Hey baby!" She called out. She didn't sound in pain or distressed. "You okay? I saw Selena walk out.." She froze. "Rylie? Did she hurt you?" I asked softly, kneeling down beside her. "No, no she didn't..." She seemed confused. "What happened?" She took a deep breath. "I wanted to tell her about the baby.... She totally flipped out and pinned me against the wall... She punched me in the stomach and left... Thing is I haven't felt a thing. I'm just worried ya know?" She had a point. What if it was one of those phantom pregnancy's? "C'mon babe, lets go bed okay? Its been a long day..." She nodded and stumbled her way upstairs. 

RYLIE'S P.O.V

"RYLIE RYLIE WAKE UP!" Justin shouted. "Huh? What's the time?" I whispered trying to keep quiet. "3 in the morning baby..." I cut him off. "Justin what could be so important that you have to wake me up at 3 in the morning? If you want something to eat just find something you don't have to cook..." I sighed. "Urm... Rylie... Your bleeding.." I'm what? Bleeding? "From where?" My voice shaky. Please don't say it. "Baby, we need to get to a hospital.." He leaped over to my side picking me up bridal style. This can't be happening. This is all Selena's fault! That fucking bitch! Justin popped me in the car, making sure a towel was bellow me so I didn't wreck his 'baby'. "Justin.... I'm scared.." My voice cracked. "I know baby I know, I'm scared too.... God that fucking bitch.." He cursed. His grip tightened on the steering wheel. "Baby calm down... Please? Not now." I whispered, rubbing his knee. "Sorry.." He sighed. We arrived at the hospital. Luckily no one saw us leave the house. Justin jumped out the car to my side. "Does it hurt?" He chocked, looking down at the blood. "I don't feel a thing... Justin... I'm really scared.. What if?" He sighed heavily. Knowing that it could be true. "I know baby, you just gotta keep strong okay? Maybe... If we do? We could plan the next one... Properly.." He whispered in my ear as we arrived inside. "May I help you?" The woman behind the desk asked. She was blonde, fake hair, boobs everything. "Ur she needs a doctor.." Justin said sarcasticly. "Oh sorry sir... Ill get someone for you" She winked. She called someone up. Whilst she was on the phone she kept giving Justin flirty looks then giving me dirty looks. I decided to rub it in her face. I kissed Justin on the cheek. "And that was for..?" He raised his eyebrows. "I love you.." I said, loud enough for her to hear. "I love you too wifey.." He cooed. Ha wifey. I'm guessing he caught on my idea. We turned back to the desk. The fake bitch had the most funniest face ever. You could tell she hated it. "Room 4 floor 2" She spat. "Service with a smile.." I said sarcasticly, pointing at the notice on the side. "Might wanna smile love, oh and... Did you get tango'd or something? I mean.. You look abit orange.." Justin pointed out. She blushed really badly. "Oh and next time you get a boob job, make sure they're the same size.." He also pointed out. "Oh and one last thing.... Don't give my wife dirty looks okay? It will ruin your botox." We headed to the room we were suppose to. They instantly took me in for tests. Half an hour later the doctor came back in. Oh no. Not the news. I looked at Justin who had tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry Mr and Mrs Bieber... I'm afraid the baby didn't make it.." What? "A-Are you S-Sure?" I chocked, falling onto the floor. "I'm sorry..." No. No. No!