Meeting my cousins~!

The boy smiled sweetly and broke the silent " You-a must be (Y|N), ve?~" I nodded and looked at my feet as the man grinned at me. In a matter of seconds i was engulfed into a tight hug, nocking the wind out of me for a second. "Mia name is Feliciano but you call me Feli, cugino (Cousin) ! " I smiled nervously and prayed to Zalgo for some sort of miracle to get me out of my Italian cousin's arms. Rescue soon came as a new man entered the room. They both looked almost the same, except for the more reddish hair the new person had and that both curls were in different sides. The man glared at Feli, " What are you doing, bastardo!" he yelled in anger as he stopped towards us and broke us apart. Awkward~ I metaly rolled my eyes and extended my hand. " My name is (Y|N). I suppose you are my other cousin." the man grunted . Feel quickly took my bags from me and then dragged me up the stairs to the second floor. There was a long hall with three or four doors. He opened the third one. The room was beautiful. I turned and grinned to my new cousin. I jumped into the bed as Feliciano said something like 'Ve'. He left me too unpack, and let me tell you did i pack!. After hours of unpacking, i was called for diner. Lovino, as i learned my other cousin was called, was already salon the table. He turned his attention to me and gestured me to take a seat next to him, Bipolar much?. I smiled and sat down. " I am sorry about my fratello." he said as he handed me a glass of water. I faintly nodded and drank a bit. Minutes later, Feliciano came in with a bowl of pasta. I grinned and stared at my plate hungrily. Pasta was one of my favourite food, i wont deny that. Though i always add a tiny little bit of blood. What? it's normal!

Once i finished dinner y kissed both of the Italian cheeks and then went upstairs and into my new room. I got my phone and settled the alarm clock. Yep, tomorrow is my first day in my new school.

I was woken up by my alarm clock meaning i needed to get ready for school. I hopped of bed and skipped to my closet. I took out a the perfect outfit and quickly changed. I then went downstairs and into he kitchen. I picked up an apple and rushed out of the house after leaving a note telling them were i left. I sprinted down the road to the school. There were fairly any students there because of the earliness. Here goes nothing! i thought as entered the school.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

         Bye, later my fellow reader! i am on a rush and i need to get to my plane.