Mmm...

Hello! Lulu here. Bye ! got nothing to say! YES! i waisted five seconds of your life!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

After yesterday's prank, i headed out with Fall. We where ordered to eliminate some...'Pests' at the north side of the forest. I took a deep breath and felt the cool air brush agains my skin. Fall laughed when i breathed in a mosquito and made weird faces. After getting it out we continued our way. "So... How long have you been with the guys?" Fall broke the silence. I giggled as memories came to me. " Well, Three years now. Four next week" I answered while i adjusted my mask. "And you?" I asked Fall. "A month" She answered simply. " Must have been some big change then..." I trailed off. " Not really. I couldn't care less of the change. I feel like i am home." She aswered with a small laugh. I smiled at her. So young yet so corrupted. We finally arrived at the camp site. There were three tents, all lined up together in a triangle. Two little boys sat infant of the fire. The Woman, most probably their mother was reading a book. A man, possibly the father, was getting some marshmallows. " Mommy, why did we have to come here?" asked a little innocent boy. I couldn't help but squeal quietly, making Fallen look at me weirdly. "Don't worry, sugar. Dose things the people say aren't real". The Boy didn't seem convinced at all, but went with it. 'Clever boy' (I was seriously about to put Cleverbot) After waiting for what seemed like hours, they finally went to bed. Thats when we strike. Fall went into the two teen's tent and stabbed them, making them scream in terror and pain. All the commotion awoke the parents and they soon came out. But as soon as they stepped out, i had already cute them through with my axe. Thud!. Their lifeless bodies fell to the ground. Four down, one more to go. I quietly opened the little boy's tent, Fall right behind me, and crawled inside. The poor little boy was hidden under the thick covers of his sleeping bag. I slowly uncovered him and notice him shaking. He was crying. I decided to make his death the less painful i could manage and covered him again. I quickly exit the tent and we both walked back silently. "Sheesh, I am going soft" I muttered as i hugged myself because of the coldness of the night. Fall simply laughed and shook her head. We soon arrived at the mansion. I quickly got inside and went up to my room. After changing, we were called for dinner. I walked tiredly downstairs. Once we all sat down, food was served in front of us. Pasta!~ That reminds me of my cousins. I won't admit it out loud but i do miss them. After dinner i went to bed. I sat in the edge as i looked at a picture in my hand. Feliciano made us take a picture all together as a family. I remember not really caring about it. Now i am very grateful. A tear ran down my face as i smiled. 'I miss them' i thought as i traced my fingers over both of them..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

       Short chapter, I know. Anyway, just for the sake of it. Funny fact : I get inspired in this story by listening to :  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE