This is VERY not good!

Ok, i wanted to leave you guys to figure it out but it's actually the most obvious answer. It's Ludwig and Kiku. Sorry about the lateness!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I entered the living room to be greeted by Feliciano and two other people. The man on the left was slim and short, had coal black hair and dark brown eyes. He was dressed in some type of Japanese style. Must be from there. The next one was a tall, muscular man, had blond hair and blue eyes. He wore a military attire. Not gonna judge. They must have sensed me and turned to look at me. Feli grinned at me while the two strangers looked.... confuse, to say the least. " Ciao, (Y|N)!" greeted me my cousin. I smiled at him, " Ciao, Feli". The Italian smiled even more before gesturing two his friends. " This-a are Ludwig and-a Kiku, cugino. Kiku, Ludwig, this-a is (Y|N), my cugino" he said in his cheerful tone. I turned to the two men and smiled " It's nice to meet you! i am Feli and Lovi's cousin, (Y|N)!" i said, matching Feliciano's tone. " Nice zo meet you, (Y|N)" the Ludwig said in, i think, a german accent. " In all respect, but are you really from I italy?" i asked both of them. The shorter man nodded and finally spoke up. " I am Japanese. Rudwig is German" Kiku said. I was wondering when was he going to speak. Is he shy or something?. We stood there awkwardly until i decided to leave them be. I was walkingup stairs but stopped when i caught Feli saying something." Come on, Germany, Japan! we can't be-a late for the world-a meeting!." The what now? Must be something from work. 'Germany' and 'japan' must be some nickname they have. Still, why wait till i was out of the room to say it. I just have this weird feeling in my stomach. The same one i have when there is trouble around. Not good. I rolled my eyes and continue my way upstairs. Once i was sure all of the people were gone, i putted on my music and sang along. ( Sorry if you don't like it, it's the music i hear.I am sooo into rock. If you don't just change it to your favorite song! )

(//www.youtube.com/embed/Wm0qFbUQfUY)

You're a mess, tangled with your confidence.

You think you haven't sinned.

Well, you're unstoppable,

Your walls are impassible.

Oh, I think that you're better off looking alone,

'Cause the boys that chase your hips can just go find their way home.

And at the end of the day you think to yourself,

"My body is a product being sold on a shelf."

Tell me I can change,

Well, I know you lay in bed,

Contemplating your own death.

Well, just look at what you've done.

Don't you dare forget the sun, love!

Cold white walls, keep you from your pad and pen.

You just wanna stab again.

I can't believe it's half this hard,

You never knew your mind was dark, no!

Well, I think you're better off looking alone,

'Cause the boys that chase your hips can just go find their way home.

You can dig so deep for scars,

You never knew your mind was dark.

Come on and breathe with me, oh!

Breathe with me, oh!

Well, I know you lay in bed,

Contemplating your own death.

Well, just look at what you've done.

Don't you dare forget the sun, love!

You look down on, me so casually,

In everything I know.

You look down on me, but not right on me.

Did I wreck this broken home?

Dear diary,

Life is trying me.

Can I get a sign?

Or a two of mine, a piece of mind.

Can I get a sign? (a sign)

Can I get a sign? (I know)

Well, I know you lay in bed,

Contemplating your own death.

Well, just look at what you've done.

Don't you dare forget the sun, love!

You look down on, me so casually,

In everything I know.

You look down on me, but not right on me.

Is it plain to see, that life is trying me?

Ohh, life is trying me!

Life is trying.

Can I think of something?

Gotta think of something!

After a few more songs, i got hungry and decided to make myself dinner and then head to bed. I went downstairs and heated up some of the pasta of last night. Once i finished and placed the plate on the sink. I went upstairs and jumped into bed, not caring wether i wasn't in my pyjamas. There is something up with my cousin and i am going to find out what it is before i am forced to leave to go back home. And i just know who i can ask to help me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

       This is a VERY short chapter and i am sorry but i got real distracted. So, can you guess whois this person?