Awkward

~ (Y|N) POV~

Hello there!~ my name is (Y|N) (L|N)! I am a simple 16 year old girl-Wait, who am i kidding?!. Lets start again. My name is (Y|N) (L|N), but call me Masked Fox. I am an insane sixteen year old, poxy of Slenderman .My mark is on my cheek so i also put make up there to hide it when i am in my illusion form. If you don't know what an illusion form is just think of being able to hide your creepypasta looks and turn into what you looked like before, aka Human again. I killed my parents and had been living in the Slender's mansion for a while. I kind of look like a fox girl, the name came from there, but without any freaky fox ears or a tail. I also wear a fox mask (Chapter image) just to hide my face. Until i was caught on the forest. Fortunately they believed that another person killed my family and that i was as innocent as a fly. WRONG! So here i am, on a plane, flying to my new home in Italy. I had just discovered i have two Italian cousins, that i never meet in my hole entire life, and now i have to move in with them. Isn't it just WONDERFUL! Good thing i studied Italian in my free time...

The flight was ok, i guess. Though i found it very funny when the guy next to me was repeatedly kicked in the back by a spoiled little kid. I soon fell into a deep sleep. I woke up just in time for breakfast. After fifteen minutes of sleeping we were finally announced we had arrived. Finally!. I watched out of the window as the plane landed smoothly on Italy. I jumped on my feet and rushed to get my bags and speed-walked to the plane's door. I went off the plane and made the line to get my passport checks and all that useless stuff. After two boring hours of waiting i was able to get the rest of my bags and walk out of the airport. I once again cheeked the address i was given and called a cab. "Dove? (Where to?)" i smiled and showed him the address. He nodded once, smiled and looked at the front again. "Sei un forestale? (Are you forester?)" " Si (Yes)" i answered to the man. After a few awkward minutes we stopped in front of a beautiful house. I stepped out of the cab with my bags. I walked to the front door and turned just in time to see the cab drive away. I took deep breath and knocked softly on the wooden door. After a few minutes of waiting someone open the door. The door creeped open and a brown haired young man stood in front of me. Waved a little bit. 'Awkward ...'