Batgirl and Jeff

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to the alarm clock. A month had passed since the incident. I can't believe it's been so long since my last kill! It's killing me inside!. Unfortunately, Lovino and that man, now know as Alfred, are still a bit suspicious. They eventually warmed up to me. If only BEN didn't jump out of my phone. I slammed my hand on the top to shut it up. I knew i had to get up for school. I jumped on my feet and walked tiredly to my closet. After a while, i pulled out todays outfit. It's winter now, but the weather is not that cold. I grabbed the first hoodie (A BATMAN HOODIE) i found and pit it on. Know that i was ready, i got out of my room and into the living room. Loving always seemed to be awake early. I picked up my backpack and kissed his cheek before living the house and walk to school, like i normally do. I arrived at school. Spender time with the gang. Go to class. Lunch. Class. Go home. Usually routine.

Though, today seemed different. It was VERY late. I had spend an hour out shopping for Scarlet's birthday present. It started raining so i had to put my hood up. When i was two blocks from home, i was suddenly yanked off the path and into a dark alley. I twisted the mysterious person's hand and kicked him.... where ever i hitter him. The man grunted in pain and fell to the floor, letting a small portion of moonlight hit his face. Recognition flashed through my face as i grinned at the boy. " It's not nice to hit people " He said, smirking . His forever smile widening even more. I returned the smirk and said, "It's not nice to kidnap a someone", "Touché". We both bursted out laughing and hugged each other. " We miss ya, squirt". I gave him an 'are-you-serious' look and crossed my arms. Jeff rolled his eyes, the smirk still lasted on his face. " What happen to Miss. Confident" He asked, eyeing me up and down. I tried looking dead serious, " She is not here anymore. I'm now....." I paused and got in a heroic pose. "NANANANNAANN Batgirl!!!!!". We stared at each other until we broke out laughing. " Ok, i seriously need to get back home. My vacations are in a week. I could convince my cousins to let me visit America. Until then. Nice seeing you around, though " I said as i exited the alley and started walking back home.

As soon as i entered the house i was engulfed in a tight hug. Feel was hugging the life out of me as his brother glared at me accusingly. " Why-a were you out so-a late" he asked, more like demanded. ' Freaking overprotective Italian'. I decided to mess a bit and glared back. " I'm not (Y|N). I'm Batgirl! get it through your head, citizen!!!" I shouted frustrated. Lovino stared at me, blankly. " I'll-a call the asylum". I rolled my eyes and broke off from Feliciano's hug. I went upstairs and started y homework. Once i finished, i got on Instagram for a while. After a while, i was called for dinner. I walked downstairs and went into the kitchen to help serving the food. After dinner, i said my good nights and went back upstairs and into my room.

'I can't wait to go back home'