I keep my secrets, you keep yours

WARNING!!!! A LITTLE BIT OF BAD LANGUAGE !!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Plis!" "No" "Please!" "No!" "Please!!!!" "No!!!!" (Y|N) and Alfred kept fighting. Meanwhile, the Italian brothers had to deal with BEN DROWNED. This 'ain't ending well. Zalgo save us all!

" Who-a the hell are you?!" Lovino asked bitterly. But the gamer elf payed no mind. Instead, he laughed even harder than before. Feliciano wasn't doing any better, to say the least. Screw Zalgo. They'll need help from both heaven and hell. This kept going until late at night. (Y|N) yawned while being tightly hugged by America, as he kept begging the teen to lead him to her boss, Slenderman. By this time, she had already given up on trying to fight him back, so she just let him be. On the other side of the room. BEN had finally calmed down and was now restling with an enraged south Italy. Feliciano was now downstairs, preparing pasta for dinner.

The proxy had enough and stomped her feet loudly on the wooden floor, earning the attention of the males in the room. She closed her eyes and sighed tiredly, " This is getting us nowhere. Could you all SHUT THE F*CK UP AND LISTEN TO ME?!". They all quickly obeyed and shared nervous glanced at each other. Flames were literally coming off her eyes as she glared murderously at the Countries and ghost. " DUDE! You are a-" Alfred was caught off when (Y|N)'s eyes locked with his own. Such glare would shut up even the bravest man on earth. " I don't know why are you accusing me of being a 'Creepypasta' or whatever. I can assure you, i 'ain't hiding anything here." The (H|C) haired girl said, softening her stare on the american country. He huffed in annoyance and stomped his feet. "Dude, I know who you are! Your 'Masked fox' the proxy!" He pressed on. It was seriously getting on your nerves. " I said I AM NOT HER. DAMN IT!!!." You snapped back. Just as anyone was about to say anything, you continue, sending them cautious looks. " I could say the same thing. Don't you see how suspicious YOUR situation is too?" They got the message and their eyes widened. BOOM!, you changed the roles. Now you were suspicious. They sweat dropped as they thought of how to get out of this situation without telling you anything. But you already knew a few things." I keep my secrets you keep your secrets..." (Y|N) said just as her aura turned dark. You thought they had enough and destroyed the tension with your giggles. " Relax i am just kidding." You then rapped and arm around BEN's shoulder. " This is a school friend. Benjamin Drowninton!" Smooth, (Y|N), smooth. " Pasta!~" called a voice from downstairs. You smiled at them. "Go along, I'll skip dinner tonight. Night~" you said as you pushed them all out of the room. After making sure you had all your electronics covered, you changed into your Pyjama and jumped into bed. Let's hope tomorrow isn't as crazy as today.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------