Proof is everything

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't get any sleep that night. I groaned as i slip off bed. 'Too early' I kept mumbling as i went to the bathroom and splashed water in my face. I brushed my teeth and changed into the outfit i chose for today. This was going to be my last day here and i wanted to enjoy it to the max. I dragged my Weapon behind me as i made my way downstairs. I didn't even make it halfway before tripping and falling to the ground. Instead of standing up, i just let my body rest as my eyes started to close. I wasn't a bed but it's ok. " What are you doing?" Jeff's voice woke me up. I glared at him, " What does it look like?" i snapped. It's not a really good idea to interrupt my sleep. "Heh, someone-" I interrupted him, "Don't you dare" I said, threateningly. Fortunately, he knows when to shut up. Not before dragging me with him. Groaned as i tried getting a grip on the carpet but failed to do so. Once we arrived on to the dinning room, i took notice everyone was there. Jeff picked me up and settled me on my chair. He then took a seat right next to me. I ate in silence, sometimes even joining in a few conversations. Overall, it was a peaceful breakfast. After breakfast, i went out to do some training with the other proxies but was cut off on time when BEN came to me. "Hey, you should check this out" He told me as he dragged me inside the mansion. "What is it, BEN?" I asked, clearly annoyed i had been interrupted. He said nothing as he sat me down forcefully on the chair. I yelped in surprise and then glared at him. BEN simply pointed towards his monitor and pressed play and started a video. Once the video finished i took a deep breath and stood up, went int my room and locked the doors. I sat on my bed, thinking about what that clip. I didn't come out all day long until dinner. I sat down and eat silently. "(Y|N), you okay?" asked Jeff as he stared at me, questionably. " Yeah, you haven't said anything all day" Fall pressed on. I bluntly stood up and excused myself. I went up to my room and finished making my bag for tomorrows flight and went straight to sleep. I woke up early in the morning and changed into the same outfit i wore to fly last time. Around ten i was finally ready to go, i had said my goodbyes, exchanged phone numbers and was infant of the entrance to the airport. Just as i was about to walk in, iw as stopped by someone grabbing my hand and placing something inside. I turned to meet BEN's human form infant of me. He nodded once and offered me a sad smile, which i returned. " Go get some answers." I grinned and finally entered.

~Time skip to the flight~

All the passengers were asleep. I, on the other hand, was fully awake and thinking hard. Thinking about the video, my key to find out what exactly are my cousins hiding. (It will make sense next chapter) I smirked and finally fell into a dreamless sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See ya next time, my fellow readers!