Mis Amigos!

Yes, the tittle is in spanish.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked out of the air port and waited for any of the pastas to come get me. After twenty or so minutes, a black ban stopped in front of me and opened its back door. I raised an eyebrow as i stared at a young girl and Jeff in illusion form. They were fighting over something but the only thing i could me out was ' cake' and 'girl'. I crossed my arms and patted my left feet impatiently. After a while, i had enough and coughed to get their attention. They finally noticed me and smiled, even the girl. Jeff literally threw me inside and jumped on the front seat. I peeked through the gap between the seats to look at who ever was driving. Masky. I grinned and sat comfortably while eyeing the new girl. She noticed me staring and smiled. " Hello! my name is Fallen 1, but call me Fall." I smiled back at her. She seemed nice. " Masked Fox, but call me (Y|N)". Through out the trip i talked with Fall while Jeff and Masky fighter because Jeff kept saying we were going the wrong direction. Idiots.

After HOURS of travelling, we finally arrived at the mansion. I got out and quickly picked up my luggage before running towards the door. I yanked open the door and screamed at the top of my lungs, " I'M HOME!!!!" A bunch of foot steps where heard from upstairs and i was soon engulfed in a tight hug. Ticci Toby, Hoodie and Sally were hugging me. I grinned and hugged back. " Welcome back, child" The familiar slender figure said. I smelled brighter than before and run over to hug him. He tensed up but so gave up and returned the hug. The proxies helped me up stairs to get my things to my old room. I rushed t open it and looked inside. Nothing had changed. I smiled even brighter. " Stop smiling like that, they are going to hurt later". Masky warned me but i paid no mind. I was still in lulu land. ( see what i did there ^~^?- NEVER MIND!) We went downstairs and tried to catch up in all the weeks we spend away from each other. So far everything was going good. Too good for my liking. We need some caos over hear. The perfect idea lingered inside my head. I smirked evil and excused myself out of the room and into the bathroom. Time for some trolling..,.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        I quietly laughed in an evil way as i gave the signal for Fall to get in position. It had costed us our dinner, but it was worth it. ( I-I-I-I'M WORTH IT!!!) They wouldn't expect it. BEN and Jeff we're returning from lunch, The proxies and Jane close behind. As soon as they were on the zone i made another signal for fall to pull on the rope. We both did and soon cold water fell from the ceiling and onto the group. We fell off of our hiding place in the ceiling and clinched our stomach laughing super hard. The group then proceeded to chase us across the mansion at full speed with their weapons out. We fist bumped each other as we ruined for our lives. Yep, it's good to be back with my friends and family. Well, now second family.