Chapter 29

My alarm went off and I groaned. My door opened seconds later. "Rise and shine." Simon's voice floated around the room. I felt a weight on my bed beside me. I rolled over to face him and smiled. "Good morning beautiful." He said, kissing my forehead. "We are already one of those couples?" I said, exaggerating 'those'. He kissed my head again. "Yep." He said. "I don't want to get up." I said, yawning. "You gotta. The other guys will be over here in a minute. We are going there for breakfast. Even though it's not a breakfast place." He said, shrugging. "Uugghh." I groaned, sitting up. "Get out so I can get dressed." I said, uncovering myself. "Or I can just chill in here." He said, smirking. I went to my closet. I got out black skinny jeans and a white 'SDMN' shirt with black writing. I turned back and saw Simon still laid out on my bed. "Seriously. I have to get ready." I said. "I've already seen you naked. What's one more time?" He asked, smirking. I thought about when he already saw me naked. I gulped and I felt my face get hot. The video. "Simon..." I said, sighing. "Fine." He said, standing up. He left and shut the door behind him. I quickly got dressed and went to the bathroom, where Simon was dressed and doing his hair. I started brushing my teeth, without saying anything to him. I heard the front door open and close. "Hey guys!" Harry's voice rang through the house. "Upstairs!" Simon yelled out the door. Footsteps came up the stairs quickly. "There is my favorite OTP." Harry said, pointing at us. I looked at Simon in the mirror and he just held up his hands in defense. "I didn't do anything." He said, grinning. I rolled my eyes and finished brushing my teeth. I brushed my hair and put it in a high ponytail. I began to put on some natural makeup when the door opened again. "Behz has arrived!" Ethan yelled. "Along with Tobi and JJ!" Tobi's voice joined his. "I'll be downstairs." Simon said, walking out of the bathroom. As I did my makeup, I tried to listen on what was going on downstairs. I heard a few words. "Mackenzie.....couple......" I guess he told them. Even though I'm sure they already knew. I heard claps and cheers, so I guess I was right. "I knew it! OTP!" Harry's voice was much louder. I finished my makeup and put my stuff away. I put on my black and white Converse before going downstairs. "Hey! There's Simon's girlfriend!" JJ yelled once I walked in. He immediately wrapped his arms around my neck. "I have to go! I'm going to be late!" I said, pushing him away. "Yeah it's before 8 in the morning and I'm not getting on a plane....what is wrong with me?" Ethan said, scratching his head as if in deep thought. I rolled my eyes. "Let's go!" Vik yelled, jogging to the door. "Someone eager." Josh said. "I'm fucking hungry!" Vik yelled in defense before running to his car. I got into Simon's car and he followed shortly after. "So I'm guessing you told them?" I asked once he cranked the car. He smiled. "Why, yes, yes I did." He said in a proper voice. I giggled. A few minutes later, we were there. We were in the almost empty parking lot and I turned up the guys. "No one mention Boston." I said before opening the front door. "Mackenzie! There you are!" Frank yelled once I got in. The restraint wasn't opened yet, so there was no customers. "Sorry I'm a little late. I had to wait on them." I said, pointing at the big group behind me. "It's fine. Go clock in." He said. I nodded before jogging to the kitchen.

*Simon's POV*

I watched as Mackenzie jogged away. A smile crept upon my face just thinking about how wonderful she is. I've never had a great relationship, and I'm hoping this one will work out well. "It's great to meet you gentlemen. My daughter is a huge fan." Frank's voice said, snapping me out of my thoughts. We all shook his hand one by one. Mackenzie came back with her apron on. She grabbed some menus and looked back up at us with a smile. "Right this way." She said in her 'waitress voice'. It's not really a different voice. It's just her accent goes away a little and she talks happier. We followed her to a big table and sat down. "Do you guys want some coffee or something?" She asked, bringing out her little notepad thing. "I do." Harry, Vik, Ethan, and Tobi said at once, raising their hands. "What do the rest of you want?" She asked. "I want some orange juice." JJ said. "Me too." Josh agreed. She turned to me. "What do you think I want?" I asked her, raising an eyebrow. She smiled. "I got you." She said, walking away. "You guys are literally the cutest couple ever." Ethan, who was sitting across from me, said. "Harry. What's happening between you and Jackie?" Tobi asked, not letting me reply to Ethan. Harry smiled and blushed a little. Over a girl. I've never seen him do that before. "We have a date Friday." He said, looking at the menu. The little bell on the front door went off as we all looked up. It was Elissa. Vik stood up and walked towards her, giving her a hug and small kiss once he reached her. "Simon, I take that back. That is my original OTP." Harry said, pointing at them. "Harry, why the hell do you sound like a thirteen year old girl on Tumblr?" JJ asked, laughing. We all laughed a little. Vik pulled up an extra chair at the end of the table for her. They sat down. "Hey." She said quietly, smiling at all of us. Mackenzie returned with a tray of our drinks. "Mackenzie! When did you start working here?" Elissa asked her. Mackenzie smiled. "A week ago actually." She said, putting down our drinks. She placed mine down in front of me. Tea. That's exactly what I wanted. We exchanged smiles before she returned her attention to Elissa. "What would you like to drink?" She asked, still smiling. "Umm...just some water would be nice." She said with a nod. Mackenzie nodded before walking away. "Elissa. We have some big news." Tobi said, rubbing his hands together. "Really?" She asked, raising a n eyebrow. "Mackenzie and Simon are together!" JJ yelled. She smiled and looked at me. "It's about time!" She said, clapping along with everyone else. I smiled. I do believe I made the right choice. Everyone seems happy that we are together, so do I.