Chapter 4:Catching Love

Chloe's P.O.V

Sam and I have been talking for about 2 hours now about practically everything, we were in the middle of talking about the movies that he has been in when my phone started ringing and Sam saw that the caller ID was Chanel.

"Put it on speaker, I want to know what Chanel sounds like!" Sam said and it made me laugh.

Phone conversation:

Chanel: "Chloe, is this you?"

Me: "Yes, Sarah, it me. What's wrong?" 

Chanel: "I heard that you were in Hawaii and Ella was wondering if you could do a beach photo shoot advertising the new bikinis?"

Me: "Um, sure."

Chanel: "Great but there is a problem... Ella wants a well known celebrity to do it with you but we can't find anyone. Do you know anyone who would want to do it?"

Me: "Well, I need to think about it and I will call you back in about 10 minutes!" 

Conversation over.

I instantly looked at Sam remembering what he said about wanting to do a photo shoot. He was staring right into my eyes with his cute smile.

"Chanel sounds posh." He said putting his hand on mine.

"I was wondering if you would want to be in the photo shoot with me? Please?" I asked looking at his hand that was still on top of mine.

"I'd love to." He whispered in my ear and winked at me again. "Now call them back and tell them that you have a celebrity to do the shoot with!" He pulled away from me and he was back to himself, like nothing happened.

Phone Conversation:

Me: "Sarah, I found someone who can do the shoot with me."

Chanel: "Great, who is it, Ella wants a lot of information about him."

Me: "It's Sam Claflin, he is an actor from the Hunger Games."

Chanel: "Ohhh, is he hot?"

Me: "Eh yeah." 

Conversation over.

"Awh, you think I'm hot?!" Sam asked laughing

"Shut up!" I playfully punched his arm and then we sat there in awkward silence.

Then he leaned closer and looked right into my eyes. I felt my lips against his and we kissed.

The perfect moment.