Chapter 32:Is this a dream?!

Author's Note

So before this chapter starts I have a couple of announcements..

First of all this is the second last chapter of this book, so after this one there will be an epilogue and  then that's it for this book :(

The second announcement is that I'm starting a new book called 'My forever Boy' which will be a Joe Sugg fanfiction so check that out!

Chloe's P.O.V

I was face to face with Sam who was holding a small red velvet box in his hand.

"Chloe, the time that I've spent with you made me realize that I have never loved anyone this much and it's sad to think what I would do without you because I know that I wouldn't be myself. You made me realize that life is not just about falling in love and careers. It's about falling in love and trusting that person and I trust you with my life. I couldn't ask for a better girl. Chloe Ann Hutcherson, will you do the honor of being with me for the rest of our lives, will you marry me?" Sam asked as I stood with my mouth open at  a loss for words.

This was unexpected, we are still so young. I just turned 20! Is this really what I want? Of course it is, I love Sam!

"Yes, I will!" I answer and hug Sam as he put the ring on my finger. It was a beautiful ring with diamonds on it. After a couple of minutes of kissing Sam revealed a beautiful cake with roses around it and of course it was pink. A lot of our friends arrived shortly after the proposal and we celebrated my 20th birthday.

Next day....

We were on the plane going back to Florida, back to Josh's and my house. I was so tired but I was too excited to sleep. I just wanted to  be home..

When the plane finally landed we got our bags and called a taxi which took us to my house. I unlocked the door and walked in, for some reason it wasn't as cold as always. I was about to go up to my room to put my suitcase away but Sam stopped me.

"Wait, come to the kitchen with me first!" So we went to the kitchen and he made me close my eyes.

"Open!" He said and when I opened them Josh was stood in front of me with a small puppy in his hands.

"JOSH!" I ran over to him hugging him and making sure I don't squish the puppy.

"This puppy is for you. His name is Biscuit! Congrats on the engagement and happy birthday Model!" He handed me the precious puppy and hugged me and patted Sam on the back.

After a couple of hours Jenn, Liam and Willow came over and we celebrated again. I missed them all so much and it was great to have them here with me.

It was the best birthday I've ever had!