Chapter 13:Razor sharp

Chloe's P.O.V

I ran in the bathroom and took a razor. I realized that I wasn't sad or depressed, I was angry/annoyed. I took the razor and slid it across my wrist. Once, twice. I kept on doing it till my vision was blurry and I was sitting in a puddle of blood. Suddenly I lost balance and fell. 

Sam's P.O.V

Chloe ran upstairs and hasn't came down yet. I was getting worried so I decided to go upstairs to check on her. I went in her bedroom but she wasn't there so I went to the bathroom.

"Chloe? Are you in there?!" I knocked on the door but no one answered so I opened the door. Oh no! Chloe was laying on the floor, a puddle of blood around her. I shook her but she wasn't waking up so I grabbed my phone and with my hands shaking I dialed 999. After explaining what has happened to the ambulance they said they're on their way. I stayed with Chloe the whole way to the ambulance and told Josh to stay home just in case. Chloe was rushed into a room where I wasn't allowed to go in so I stayed outside waiting for the doctor.

After a few hours he finally came outside.

"Hi, I'm Doctor Mason. Chloe is stable but we don't know what will happen when she wakes up." 

"What do you mean?" I asked as I felt tears building up in my eyes.

"We think that she was standing up when she cut herself and then she fell. When she fell down her head suffered a hard hit." 

"Which means?" I asked still not getting what he means.

"Chloe is in coma. There's a good side to this as well. She is reacting to what people do. Her mouth twitches when someone speaks and her hands are moving slightly which means she might wake up soon."

"Thank you doctor, can I go to see her?" I asked and Doctor Mason nodded. I quietly walked into her room and there she was, laying on the bed looking so peaceful. Her hair perfectly fell onto her shoulders, her lips were in a small smile. I slowly made my way over to her bed and sat down.

"Oh my God Chloe! It's all my fault. I had went up with you to your room and just talked to you but instead I just stayed downstairs. I'm so so sorry. Please wake up. I can't loose you, I love you." I spoke quietly as tears rolled down my cheeks.

Author's Note

I'm sorry for the short chapter again but I'm really tired and can't think of anything to write.

A huge thank you to Xx_TheBlondeGirl_xX and jenniferlover3000 who have helped me to make this story better. Read their stories cause they have amazing stories (both of them) well done to both of you and keep up the good work xxx