Chapter 26:NYFW-Chanel

Chloe's P.O.V

I walked backstage where Natalia hugged me and kissed me on the cheek.

"You did great Chloe! 3 more models now and then we are taking a break, after the break you are the first one up on the catwalk with your Chanel dress. Remember me your best because if you win then you will be on TV's, on magazines and most importantly you will have interviews with a lot of people which I have asked to prepare you and train you for. Now go and get out of your dress, then you can see your friends and have a drink of water." Natalia said and then walked off somewhere. I went back to my dressing room and took off the dress and put on a black jumpsuit. I walked out of my dressing room only to find Bianca talking to Jason so I walked over to them and Bianca instantly hugged me until I couldn't breath. Bianca and I met when we had to be roommates in University, ever since then we are quite close.

"Good to see you. Bia!" I said as she finally let go of me.

"Good to see you too Chloe! How are you? How's your sister, Tori?" She asked and my smile faded.

"She's...um..Tori was shot and she died." I answered blinking away the tears.

"Oh God! I'm so so sorry!  So what do you do now, do you still model and dance? How's Josh?" Bianca asked looking at me and then Jason, smiling at him.

"I stopped dancing but yeah I still model. Josh went to film another movie and then I'm going to fly to see him." I answered just as I saw Sam approaching so I excused myself and walked over to Sam who instantly pressed a kiss to my forehead.

"You looked fantastic out there!" He said as we entwined our fingers and walked over to Georgia who stood by herself looking bored out of her mind.

"Thank You! Hey Georgia, you okay there. You look bored and annoyed." I said as I hugged her trying to find what she just saw that made her smile and made her eyes twinkle.

"Look it's Liam Hemsworth and Jennifer Lawrence. I'm trying so hard not to freak out right now. Oh God, they are coming this way!" She squealed and when Jenn spotted me I ran over to her and hugged her and Liam.

"Hey Chloe, you looked amazing on the catwalk!" Liam said in his cute Australian accent.

"Yeah I totally agree with him. I missed you girlfriend!" Jenn screamed and hugged me again. I looked over at Georgia who had her mouth wide open clearly shocked that I know Jenn and Liam.

"Oh yeah sorry, Liam, Jenn this is my good friend Georgia. Georgia these two are the most amazing people I've ever met, Jenn and Liam!" I introduced them and I could tell Liam already likes her by the way he looked at her and kissed the back of her hand like a real gentleman.  Jenn smiled at her and shook her hand, then started talking to Sam. It looked like Jenn doesn't like meeting new people. In the corner of my eye I saw a very annoyed Natalia approaching.

"Chloe!! Where were you? You need to go and get changed into your Chanel dress *Picture above*. You have 5 minutes. Hurry!!" Nat instructed me and I did as I was told, watching Jenn, Georgia, Jason, Bianca, Sam and Liam walk back to their seats. I quickly put on my dress and the make up crew touched up my make up. As the countdown ended, a loud voice boomed through the speakers telling the audience my name and what I am representing. I did the same thing I did last time but with different poses and walked backstage. I could hear Jenn and Sam cheering loudly.

They were the best people in my life. For some reason I think Georgia and I have grown apart.