Chapter 2: Who's Fault?

hi sorry for not uploading. i got back from my trip and i had a minor injury and i didn't know how to start this chap. so please please comment and vote so i dont start to think that my writing sucks completely. i would really appreaciate the support. tell me what you think of this next chap <3

comment vote fan please :)

PS. this is sort of a filler, I needed to put this in to explain stuff. I hope it gets better at the end :)

The pic is the mother and the video is the song i had in my head the entire time i wrote this

__ Demi Lovato's Every Time You Lie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     I opened my eyes to see blurred colors moving fast around me. The motion made me sick and I groaned, closed my eyes, and fell back asleep.

     "How do you feel?" a voice came in from the darkness.

     "Horrible." I managed to answer. I wasn't sure if I was talking to myself, a stranger, or God.

     "Can you open your eyes?" the voice came again.

     "No."

     "Just try." 

     With that I tried to open my eyes just a bit and squinted up at the face above me. A stranger was looking at me, no sadness, no worry, no emotion in his eyes. I must be at the hospital.

     "Who are you?" my voice was tiny.

     "My name is Dr. Weidenborner, and you are at St. Carmen Hospital. Do you remember anything?" he said to me. This game of twenty questions was starting to hurt my brain, but I answered him anyway.

     "No." Saying that out loud made me realize that I really didn't remember anything. Who were my parents, if they were okay. Did I have siblings? But those thoughts made me sad, and so I pushed them to the back of my mind.

     "Your father is here." and with that Dr. Weeandblahblah left me alone with my thoughts.

     A moment later a man came rushing through the door and all the emotions swimming in his eyes told me that he wasn't a doctor.

     "Are you okay?" he asked me immediately.

     "Umm. I don't know." I answered. I think he noticed how empty my face was. I had no idea who this man was.

     "I'm your father remember. I was picking you up from school when we got hit by a truck. You flew out of your seat and hit your head. You have a concussion."

     "Daddy?" I whispered. I remembered him now. I remembered everything since the car ride.

     My mother..........

     "Mommy was picking me up too. Where is she?" I felt like a ton of bricks was just dumped on me. My father started crying silent tears, and I could only push him from my spot on the itchy hospital bed to tell me what was wrong.

     "The truck........ impacted........ directly on....... her.... her side." his sobs were coming out louder and I urged him to go on. "She had to go straight into surgery." my tears joined his and we sobbed together. With each tear I remembered a bit more of the ride. My mother's comments, her scream. How highly she spoke of the five boys from next door. The five boys from next door. I remembered it all, and then some. Dwayne ruined my lunch, gave me peanut butter, insulted me, got everyone else to chime in. And with every tear I remembered how much I hated him. I hated him so much. It was all his fault.