chapter 2 - thrusted into fame

omg what the hell are all these people doing here!? its like 2:30 on a Thursday afternoon and there's literally a hundred girls swarming around the studio. "could you please tell me whats with all the commotion?" "one fricken direction is in the studio today! I only heard from this fan page on faceboooook, but I guess all these girls did to!" she shrieked. I smiled and backed away from the growing mob realising I would never get to visit Liam. I had started to realise just what becoming famous and successful would mean. I had had my fist photo taken by the paps last week, I don't want to sound vain but it was pretty dam exciting. this September had been totally busy, I had attended acting school for two months now and I had tripled my friends since then. ?This month was even more hectic, Selma had managed to find me heaps of auditions. even though I didn't get most of them I was in five episode contract with a local soap opera show.

"Macey I was expecting you, but well you didn't come" I frowned at the tone of liams voice which sounded quite hurt. "yeah I know, but umm I couldn't really get in" I laughed. "oh yeah since getting back from Harry's and then Spain its all been real hectic" I smiled think of how great all this was. Liam and I had gotten really close after meeting him in the studios. "you little heart throb you" I teased. "haha well I saw you in a magazine yesterday". "oh and..." I hinted " well quote 'macey davisons has been turning heads after coming back from her early days in Disney channel. macey recently starred in London's hottest soap opera and is said to be starring in England's newest crime show' shall I go on". "no ,no but its pretty cool isn't it" I chimmed. "yeah but why didn't you tell me about this crime show thingy?" liam asked. " ohh yeah well you just moved into the contestants house and It never really came up" I replied.

October (a month later)

"omg that was so amazing I thought you were like, well amazing!" I yelled embracing Liam in a tight hug. I could hardly contain my excitement. I actually hadn't heard the whole band sing together live but after hearing viva la vida I could safely say my god they were better then lani ever said. even though I considered my self a directioner before I had only ever seen the boys as soloist. "god its such a dream" liam beamed. I smiled as he lifted his shirt over his head and changed. "umm I can leave" I blushed. "nar its cool" he smiled, liam had already seen his family and I didn't blame him for wanting to change out of his sweaty clothes. "oi liam we couldn't find you mate" Louis yelled. I turned around to see Louis, zayn, niall and harry charging into the dressing room. I had of course meet the boys but only briefly at party's or saying goodbye to Liam. "guys you know macey" liam grinned. " babe, long time no see" Louis smiled. Louis was one of may favs, probably because I new him the best out of the others. I greeted the others before turning to harry. okay I know this is wrong but omg he's attractive, plus hes just so sweet. "harry" I smiled. before I knew what was going on I was being smothered by his long beautiful arms. "did you like it love?" he asked. "hell yeah im so proud of you guys" "oh and congrats on your acting" he winked. I smiled shyly and tried to ignore the warm fuzzy feeling he gave me!

A few weeks later

"Wait what!" I exclaimed clicking on a statues. I had been scrolling through a one direction fan page when I found it. " macey is going to ruin our boys, sorry guys I don't like her!" The comment came with a link taking me to a article. I was horrified to find an article and some photos of me and Liam having coffee! "x factor heart throb and acting wanna be caught out and about". What the hell this is ridiculous, since living in the X factor house I hardly see Liam or any of the boys! I couldn't Believe the paps, i was out and about with plenty of guy friends and they didn't seem to care about that. scrolling through some more I found the nastiest comments but that's not what hurt. " she's only using the boys to become famous!" Do people really think I am using the boys?