chapter 9

"dam i love privet jets" i smirked. "well this is certainly a perk of the job" mary smiled. what ever problems we had in the past seemed to be over now. things had picked up in the last few months and i was flying to new york to meet the boys and do some promotional stuff. "jeez the bathrooms bigger then my whole apartment back home" steph announced as she came back from the rest rom. "haha well you do live in a box". steph was coming along for the ride as she was on holidays. "so who else is coming?" steph pipped. "err this isnt a collage road trip, ohh but that would be fun, i think jacks in town and mauve so thats something". "ahhh i wanted Elenour to come, she was going to give me fashion advice" steph wined "aww sweety you need more than advice"i joked.

after we landed, we were ashered discretly off the tar mack and into a black SUV. "This actually reminds me of like a movie" steph said. "err i guess, i mean a lot of movies have cars in them" i laughed. steph huffed angrily as we chuckled away. as i peered out the tinted window i smiled at my amazement . no matter how many times i came to new york i still felt a rush of adrenaline as we entered the hustle and bustle of the city. I had grown acquainted with new yorks streets, shops, thetreas, clubs, and of course grand central park. "where staying at the plaza?" i shrieked as our car stopped. mary nodded and told me to prepare myself because one direction would also be here, and that meant there could be lurking paps and fans. i jumped out of the car and gracefully swanned into the foyer area. it felt amazing to be in such a plush elegant room, it helped that i was wearing a flowing dress and sun hat. people must have noticed who I was because a man, maybe a waiter or butler, came up and began to show us around. I had always been good at pretending I was important but now I didn't have too. Behind me a trail consisting of my team : Mary, Alice (make up artist/stylist), Luca (publicist/ part manger) and ralph my body guard followed me to reception. it was a small team though because after I got all my work stuff done steph and I would be free lancing around America. "okay so your 10th floor room 60 and you are now Samantha green , got it!?" Alice smiled but i had already grabbed the key and was dancing happily around the hotel.

"macey, this way, okay, look, and stare" georgio called. I tried my hardest to give the look he wanted and in must have payed of because soon after i was aloud to put clothes on. "so you got the shot?" i asked. he nodded and gestured me to come and see. "wooh" i exclaimed, i had never been a fan of my apperance but this looked amazing, i looked amazing. I was in a orange two piece bikini, my hair ruffled and blonde and i was posing infront of a pure black backround. "new face of sea folly" Alice smiled. she hurried off to report back to selma and no doubt give her self a gold star, alice was a little bit competive with herself but we were pretty close considering she accompanies me most place where i need glaming up! "macey, rimmal called loved your masscra shoot, victoria secrets again asked but your legal team has said until your deal with sea folleys complete you cannot sign on, vogue is issuing you as their March cover and its out tommorrow so be prepared and after your interviews with sugarspace, TMZ and timez your free to do as you please until june the 5th" Alice puffed. "thanks" I said hugging her tightly, Alice wriggled free, straightened her coat and left, but i knew she was smiling on the inside.

"we're free" steph yelled throwing all the pillows in the air. "more champagne please" i smiled as we celebrated our knew found freedom. "what time are the boys in"? "err no idea, i shall check" i said and pranced over to my phone "ello, is this zayn" "yeah...." "omg i fricken love you, your my idol like my life actually is dedicated to you" i shrienked. " umm how did you get this number?" "macey, is that you?" liam yelled in the background. "that sneaky minx" louis yelled. "zayn put me on speaker" i ask. "you kinda are" harry chuckled. "what!" "haha thought you trick us but now whos the tricker" zayn laughed in a very nonconvincing evil tone. "so we were wondering when you guys are coming to the big NY?". "well we finished up canda and our flights in 2ish hours,so like 8ish" liam said taking on the much loved roll of daddy direction. "so who's 'we' ?" niall asked. "steph"! "is she the cute blonde one?" harry asked. i turned to steph who was obviously blushing. "yeah but off limits". "so your both off limits?" "niall your sick" i laughed. "alright well we will see you when you're in the big apple" i smiled and hung up. "shall we hit the town" steph asked. i nodded but wanted to talk to tom fist so i headed to the balconey. "hey babe" i chirped "mace, how are you?" we chatted breifly and tom told me all about the last harry potter movie and how sad he was. "anyway tom i have to go but we'll talk later okay"? I said just as steph ripped the balconey door open, and ripped the phone out of my hand "tom, its steph maceys friend here, she needs to go get crazy drunk so i have to hang up"! "steph" i yelled but i still managed to chuckle as she tossed my phone back to me.

"cats is amazing, and those little curly donuts are so yummy" i beamed at steph who was already sick of me. "im so glad your loaded" she teased. "i hope you joking" i laughed but i was atcually kinda scared. "it would take a lot more then money for me to hang around with you" she said with a wink. "I guess you couldn't have known when we were 10 that I would become an international actor and be much much more successful then you" I teased as we reached the hotel. i trudged up stairs letting my shoulders slump, there were no paps so there was no reason for good posture. i glance at my watch noticing its already 8:20 and curiously headed down to the front foyer. "hi, exuss me could you tell me which room one direction are staying in?" i wispered to the lady at reception. "sorry that confiedntail information". "but im friends with them" "im sure you are ms" she said before turning to another customer. rude bitch i thought before headin back to my room. as i headed up to my room i noticed two big body gaurds at the elevator. "ms these elevators arnt for the public, you can use the stairs or the elevator on the opposite side of the hotel" baffled i rumaged around before pulling out my room key "macey davison or Samantha green what ever suits your fancy, im on the 10th floor and i understand the situation" i said with a wink. the guard just shook his head. "Fine" I huffed and made the long journey up the stairs. "What you have a spa, no fair" "but you have the best view" "well I got a bar fridge so I ain't swapping" "Niall we all had those fridges" I smiled as the voices got louder. And then all at once there was Niall, zayn, Louis and Liam standing their probably aurging. I smiled as this overwhelming feeling came over me. It had been so long since I had last seen them and I was so close to them that I almost began to cry. "Macey" Liam yelled and flung his arms around me before I wrapped my legs around his waist. I join the boys and hugged them all for atleast 2 minutes each! "I've missed you guys so much" I sniffed. "Hey come into my room, we have a shit load of food" Said steph smiling. They nodded and moved into my room but not before Liam checked with management because that was "responsible" thing to do. We all gathered in the living room and caught up on everything. "No Louis a girl really did that?" I laughed "yep" he smirked "yeah but what about that girl in the crash can?" Niall laughed "sounds like you had a lot of fun but did you atcually sing" I giggled. "No yeah the crowds are amazing to have that many people there for you is so so.........." "fucking awesome" harry said finishing off zayns sentence and peering through my door. I stares at his deep green eyes and his new hair cut, Which peeked out of his beenie. "So who's the lucky girl?" I asked pointing to the beenie "err naa I just felt like it" he shrugged "no tell em they need to know about us" Louis yelled running to harry and kissing him straight on the forehead. "Jeez no wonder they think larry stylison is real" Liam muttered. I smiled but i couldn't take my stare of harry who stood awkwardly at the door. I made my way towards him and stuck out my hand "nice to see you again" I said shaking his hand. I was about to head back to the couch when I noticed his bracket, he smirked at me before grabbing by the waist, kissing me and embracing me in a big hazza hug. "So you like it?" "Love it" he breathed in my ear, "hasn't taken it off since he opened it" yelled Louis. I smiled because harry was wearing the bracket I had sent him for his birthday.

We ordered take out and chilled before the boys went off to some meeting. The whole day couldn't be more perfect I just hoped it will last.

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii guys! Im making up some details coz i have no idea about where in america they played but i hope the rest is accurate. Next chapter will be really sweet before a little twist so please keep reading it's going to get exciting! Thanks lovelys hkippy ❤