Chapt 17

i shower, letting the water run down my worn body. maybe if I stay in here long enough the world outside will fix itself. It's September so the weathers beginning to get cold and filming will be finished soon. My latest project is the avengers were i play the black widow.

*flashback-"alright Macey I want a one two combination on these focus pads" Ben instructs. One two one one two jab cross jab cross, the harder and the faster I punch the more my anger flows! Why would Tom just decide to stop? To stop working on us, to walk away? I picture his face as I punch, I feel the weight of the world lift with each impact. "Your really throwing yourself at this new training program" Ben my trainer adds as I guzzle the water from the drinking fountain. "Well to be fair most of my work involves some kind of transformation" I gesture to my newly toned muscles. "You've always been fit though?" "Yeah but training 5 hours a day everyday is a little more then fit" I laugh as I begin to stretch. "Well it's about to get a whole lot more intense, combat training and all the fun stuff" "yes I almost forgot I was training to be the black widow" I laugh. I've thrown my self into training so I don't have to focus on the state of my relationship, I spend most of my days devoted to up coming roles all contributing to hiding away the fact that I'm about to be single *end of flash back

I let the water drip down my back before I step out, but the world isn't fixed and new. I find a piece of paper laying on my trailer desk top. It entails a new Schedule for tomorrow. Great a new scene! as I'm grabbing out my folders and what not to go over the new schedule when my phone starts to ring. "Hey li" "ahh ma mace mac what's cooking?" "Oh god Liam please never attempt getto talk again" "okay okay sorry I was just trying out some new moves" Liam chuckles his voice full of zest. "Liam you seem, errr, well happy?" "I bumped into Danielle"

*flashback "danni you can't just leave" I yell over the sound of her things being hurdled into her suit case. "It's done, if I stand here and wait for him to come home ill crack and fall back into his arms" tears spill down her check. I don't quite know what to say because Liam and Danielle are perfect, but Liam's busy life stood in the way, so if they can't do it then I have no hope. I slowly begin to help her pack, refolding her clothes, letting the silence calm her. "Thank you" she sniffles as I engulf her into a hug. "Please just give me sometime alone" she adds as I help lift her stuff into the boot of her car. "I need time alone, but he doesn't, be there for him okay?" she pleads*

"...are you okay" I ask. "We're meeting up for coffee later so fingers crossed". "Liam, I know your hurt but is it wise to start this again?" I ask suddenly aware of how monumentally massive this coffe date could be for Liam. "Macey you know what I went through, but I'm better now and I can't move on until I know me and dani haven't given it another shot"

*flash back "babe that's one stunning dress" Liam flirts with a stunning young model. "Who's that" I quizz the bar guy, who's pouring me a drink. "No idea I don't do the model scene, but she's not the fist girl Liam's tried it on with tonight" he smirks. "We'll thanks for the drink but I need to go save a friend" I smile, heading across the club to find Liam chatting up yet another girl. "Liam come dance" I giggle pulling him away from the group. "Macey I love you but come on i was talking" "yeah talking or looking for a one night stand again?", he stares looking like a sulken puppy. "You can cut your hair, find a new girl each night but it won't fill that whole, please don't go down this path, be smart" I whisper kissing him on the check and leaving. *end of flashback

"I'm glad, just don't push it okay" "yeah yeah, now how about you?" He teases "I'm all good" I gulp, "you don't sound good"

*flash back "he said there was nothing to fix, okay, it's over" I scream. Harry stands there taking all my crap like my own personal punching bag. "I know it's hard" "do you?" I sniffle. "Yeah but we, we are strong, okay? We are going to make it" he tells reaching out and hugging me. "Fuck, life sucks" I grunt. "Wanna go get pissed and forgot who we are for a night?" Harry suggest.*end of flash back

"I'm going home soon, I think it will be good you know? to have some time to think" I tell Liam. "Been busy huh?" "Yeah filmings nearly over and awards seasons soon so I can take a break from the spotlight after for Christmas". "We never really get a break though" Liam sighs. "Hey, I just think back to the little 15 year old girl desperately dreaming of this, we are living the dream, don't forget". I finish talking to Liam and curl up in bed.

October radio 1

"Omg grimmy you can not do that with Harry" I yelp. "What I thought that was funny" he laughs. "That is not a pg rated topic you can talk about on public radio" "finee what about this one" grimmy continues, reading through his stuff for tomorrow. We chilling In his yard with a couple of mates. "Alison come on, this one was good?" "no I agree with Macey that's so inappropriate" Alison laughs. "You and Harry shouldn't be aloud to be in the same room" I tease nick. "Why not" I certain husky British voice purrs. I flick around to see Harry standing at the door. "Bro hug" nick and Harry laugh before he grabs a beer and sits down on the grass with us. "Harold" "maceyson" he replies. We stare for a few brief seconds before bursting into laughter. "What weirdos you two are" grimmy chuckles.

"So how's Rita?" I ask as I take a swing at my fifth drink for today. "Erghh she's doing the same old shit, probably in Paris" grimmy tells us, we all sprawled across the lawn enjoying the strangely warm English day. "I saw Cara at a fashion thingy, she's a ball of fun aye harry?" Poppy winks. "Your sisters beautiful, poppy, but ergh i don't know" Harry mumbles. Poppy arrived a little while ago, I like her alot, by I'm glad she didn't bring her sister with her. I'm sure cara's lovely but her and Harry have history and.... I'm over Harry but still I don't particularly fancy having her here. "Let's get pizza" grimmy shouts from the kitchen where he's grabbing more booze. "Grimmy I can't eat carbs, award season" I yell. "And I'm a model" poppy adds, "and I'm fabulous" Harry shouts. God that boy. "We'll you can you walk to pick em up, burn the calories your about to eat". "Grimmy no." "I already ordered them 20 minutes ago, sorry love" nick says. Huffing I give in and begin to leave the house with a stack of grimmys five pound notes as I refuse to pay. "Macy I'm coming" stumbles harry just as I'm about to leave. We walk across the park keeping our heads low trying to avoid attention. Harry hums and I kick the leaves scattered on the hard muddy ground. "Heard you were nominated for an Oscar" Harry hints at as we stop at an intersection. "Ha, yeah nominated I'm against so many good actress's". "Hey shaken was a fucking good film, you'll win" he teases. "I don't want to" I sigh. Harry turns and looks at me. "The attention, it's kinda easier when I can just avoid it all, but it's award season so it's kinda hard too.." I trail off. "That's not the reason, you just don't want to peak" Harry states, how does that boy know all my secrets? "What if I win and then nothing. I'm that actress that peaked when she was 19 and then just burnt out." "Fear of irrelevance, I have it, come on I was .In this famous boyband by 16! Who knows where ill be when I'm 20!? I know how scary that can be." "Yeahh I guess, you are 20 in like a year though that's not far away" I chuckle. "Hmmm still most twenty olds are just bumming around, uni, gap year what ever, not this" "we are not most people, Harry" I say. He stares at me for a long time, "no, no Macy we are not".