Chapter 4 - party time

November 6th - London 

"yeah it was so amazing, being on a real movie set, getting hair and make up done, costume, set all the works plus did I tell you channing tatum actually taught me a few things and said quote: I definitely want you to look over this movie i'm producing, you would be perfect for the part! can you believe it"! Georgia shook her head as she decided which dress to wear for the fifth time today. *phone message 

Liam: come to this x factor party we're having ;) 

me: oh do tell more 

Liam: its after the show around 9 :) oh and harry asked especially for you. 

me: oh really ;) is Danielle coming? 

Liam: yeah and harry is bring some friends and stuff so its not just x factor ppl. 

me: okay I'll come for an hour :)

I looked down at my outfit, a tight black dress with an orange blazer, I hoped i wasn't too over dressed. I could hear music playing as I reached the house, people spilled out the door talking and laughing. Grabbing a cup of what I thought was cordial I searched the house for Liam. "Macey" I turned around to see Danielle holding two cups.  

"Hey" "l0ok we must get together and go to the dance studios" she yelled over the music. "Yeah if your not to busy" "naa next week I only have one routine which involves very little dancing". We made our way over to a couch where liam sat. "Hey I'm gonna give you two some room" i whispered into his ear as I kissed his cheek. "Okay well have fun". I found my way to the middle of the house where most of the main dancing and activity seemed to be. I recognise a lot of the contestants and people from behind the scenes. "Macey, come meet my friend" a girl yelled. I vaguely remembered her, I think she was a friend if the boys. "This is Eleanor" the girls who I later found out was called Alison. "Hi, macey Davison" I shouted over the music at the attractive girl. "Harry said we should come, it's nice to meet you" she smiled. After talking for a while Louis and Harry joined us with more drinks. I couldn't help notice how intently Louis listened to Eleanor and how he tried even more to be.. Well to be even more Louis's if that's possible. "i don't mean to sound all fangirly but I actually love your new show, it's really scary" zayn said as he joined as in the middle of the dance floor. "Thanks I don't think we've probably met" shaking out my hand we chatted for about 10 minutes about swimming which I learnt zayn didn't like. "I swam a lot as a kid, was even in a club, ill teach you some time if you don't become to famous" I yelled. "Everyone in this room could become famous but you the most likely" he replied. The whole time we talked I could feel Harry's stare on my face. In one swift movement he grabbed my hand and flung me in his arms and began to dance. "Your such a smooth criminal" I smiled but frankly I was a little taken back. "Aren't I always" he winked. After more flirting and dancing I pulled harry towards A quite room upstairs. Falling onto the bed harry jumped almost on top of me! God he was sexy, and I could help wonder what would happen if we became involved. "Hey I wanna show you something" he said whipping out his phone. "I found it when I was surfing the web". I watched as he clicked on a page titled fan fiction. I smirked because I knew exactly about what I would see. "I found this story about me" I snatched his phone and began to read. "Haha that's so funny" I laughed putting my head on Harry's tummy. "Yeah I reckon you'll have one of your own one day" he said. There was a certain calmness to his voice almost shy, like I was seeing a totally different side to him. "Bit of a roller coaster hey" I muttered. "Yep one minute your average joe harry next your being filmed and working crazy hours, meeting amazing people and finding out you have fans....... It's nice though". "Yeah to think all your hard work is paying off, but it's kinda scary" I whispered. I could feel him smile as he began playing with my hair. "We'll make it through, in 10 years time you and me will be having coffee wearing moustaches and hiding from paps wondering about what life used to be like" he paused "but I won't let it change me... Like maybe I'll have this image and money but I won't become some airhead rich boy, I still want to be harry... You know?" "Of course I fear it all the time, like the closer I get to my dream the further I get from my self.. But your gonna be big time heartbreaker in less then 10 years, I give it six months" I said. "Ha maybe but people think I'm a bit of a womaniser, Simon pulled me aside and asked about it" "oh" "like what's wrong with wanting a bit of female attention , having a few flings or even just being charming, I mean sometimes it easier to be like that". At that moment I knew we wouldn't work. I wanted the fairy tale, the Prince Charming, and while I want harry to be that so bad to me he couldn't. He would breack my heart and I knew he would. He was exploring this new found fame and so was I. He liked older woman not just that but the media did too. I knew the paparazzi would exploit anything they found. It was hard enough to be friends with Liam but a relationship would be even harder. The strange thing was I didn't want it to be harry. But I was drawn like a moth to a flame. I didn't want to fall for the boy everyone wanted, but he was special and i didn't want him to he the one.  

Realising I hadn't spoken in a long time I had a brilliant but stupid idea. "Hey wanna come to a real party with actress and actors, with alcohol and real music" ?? He smirked and nodded. "Your over 18 right" I asked opening the window and getting ready to leave. He shock his head, "either am I" I smirked.