Chapter 3 - waiting

'Liam stop" I giggled, wriggling further into the couch as Liam playfully tickled me. "haha tell me then?" he laughed. "uhh emm" we turned around to see liv my big sister with her arms crossed and a basket of washing by her feet, "fold these please, I want them all nice and neat before I get back from work" she said before working out "just a friend hey" she muttered before leaving the house. it wasn't until now that questioned our relationship. I mean after the whole high school scene I just was friends with anybody regardless if they were a girl or a boy. I could count at least 6 boys that I was close to without questioning our relationship but what was Liam? "so have you meet anyone from the x factor team" Liam asked sensing the tension. "oh yeah, hey those dancers are hot chickas" I teased. "haha, umm yeah, their fit I guess" I stuttered. "oh god just tell me" I yelled. "its Danielle, we get on so well and I really like her". Danielle was absolutely lovely we had talked a few times and she offered a while ago to work out together. I figured I should get my dancing level up again to prepare me for any role. "aww Liam that's actually really cute, but are you sure its a good idea to get involved?" "I don't know, I mean the fans got pretty nasty with all of Harrys female attention" Liam replied. what? harry and who? I knew he was a flirt and a lot of the girls on the show liked him but was he involved? I hadn't talked to harry that much considering the boys were flat out, it was hard enough to find time to spend with Liam let alone become friends with any of the boys. "Macey, you know how he is, I think he's into caroline though" "what that grandma?" "yeah who knows? we tease him about it all the time, but probably go to Louis for that info" he smiled. I couldn't stop thinking about harry, he's cute smile, his deep voice and all his bloody flirtatious chat up lines.

two weeks later

"so i'll pick you up tomorrow at around 5:45" mary yelled as she left my hotel room. America was amazing, I couldn't believe I was being put up in a beautiful hotel and acting in a REAL MOVIE! I was so excited to be in "the lonely street", it was a drama/ romance movie I auditions for a few moths ago. Mary had travelled with me and I was so stoked. my fist day we so tiering but it feels so good to actually be doing a proper movie. I mean doing soap operas and small parts was fine but I felt like I joey of friends never really hitting the big time, my crime show part was like joeys 'drake remoray' but now I was really hitting the big time. okay I may be overacting but who cares I am gonna be in a movie! "macey, babe did you see our performance" I turned around to see Liam's face smiling on my computer screen. "o sorry I will check it out though, how did it go?" "yeah so good, I was worried about 'total eclipse of the heart' but fingers cross they will vote for us"! "haha ill vote a million times for you" I winked. "babe would you vote 2 million times for me" harry winked. "hey where did you come from" I giggled unable to stop blushing. "im always near the computer when your calling" he winked back. "how is the movie going love?" harry asked, "uhhh I've been waiting for so long, I mean im still waiting for a main role but my wishes are coming true" I smiled. The question was how long did I have to wait for harry?