The Egyptian girl

I don't own beyblade or any of its characters

Nile's pov
I walked down the wooden stairs to see a girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. She was wearing a (f/c) dress that went down to her knees and brown leather boots. But the one part that was particularly strange about this girl, was the long wooden staff she carried in her hands.
She turned around and smiled at me and said so your finally awake I see. She led me to the table and sat down. So what were you doing alone in the desert? she asked. I was trying to find the nearest town so I could buy some food I replied.

(Y/N)'s pov
I couldn't help but giggle I'm afraid your not in a very good situation. He gave me a confused look. Your in the middle of nowhere there are no towns around here.

Nile's pov
When she said that I stopped and thought for a moment. If we are in the middle of nowhere then why are you living out here? When I said that she went pale then the color returned to her and she said oh I'm sorry I forgot to Introduce myself I'm (Y/N) and you are? I wonder why she changed the subject I thought but quickly replied I'm Nile.

(Y/N)'s pov
Nile huh I feel like I've heard that name before. Then he continued and this is my partner Vulcan Horuseus. Now I remember were you perhaps on the savannah representative team in the beyblade world championships?

Nile's pov
Umm yeah but how do you know that do you get wifi here? She laughed and responded with a no but I do get radio signals. Oh I simply answered then she said oh yeah and this is my partner...

Another cliff hanger (evil laugh). I can't think of a beyblade for (y/n) so please comment on what you think her beyblade should be. And thank you for reading I'm out.