Stay

I don't own beyblade or any of its characters but if I did it would be pretty cool.

Nile's pov
I opened the door and saw (y/n) talking in her sleep. "No no please not again! She said as tears streamed down her face. I couldn't help but wonder what she meant .But my thoughts where interrupted when she shot out of bed tears still running down her cheeks trembling in fear. I sat on the edge of the bed and looked Into her eyes it's okay I'm here I said. Then she unexpectedly hugged me. She stuttered They are coming back. I tightened my embrace as she rested her head in the crook of my neck and drifted to sleep. I attempted to leave but her arms tightened around me don't leave she whispered. I stopped and lied down beside her and fell asleep. The next morning I woke up in (y/n)'s room. why am in here I wondered but suddenly the events of last night flooded my memory. My face became so red I could lie down in a patch of tomatoes without being noticed. I walked down stairs my cheeks with a slight pink tint. I was welcomed by (y/n) who was completely unfazed when I asked her if she had a good sleep.
Yes it was much easier to sleep with you by my side Nile she answered. Does this girl have no shame I was thoroughly confused. If I remember right she blushed when we just hugged at the tree. Now we had slept together and nothing. She seemed to notice my confusion and giggled.

(Y/n)'s pov
Hey Nile can you go to the ruins I showed you. In the ruins there is a church like building in it is a grass can you get it for me? I asked. Why Nile questioned it makes good soup I simply stated okay bye I said as I shut the door in his face. This is the only way too protect him I thought.

Sorry for the super short chapter. I've been really busy and I wanted to give you guys something. Also don't forget to vote, share and comment I'm out (smoke bomb).