HER home

I don't own beyblade if I did I would be really happy.

Demure's pov

We walked through the front door and headed up the stairs. "The guest rooms are over there" Nile said.

I walked in and saw a bed, a dresser and a bookshelf. Light poured in through a dusty window.

I wonder what happened to Niles friend he looked sad. I should just sleep I thought. And with that I fell asleep on the bed.

Time skip
(Morning)

Nile's pov

When I woke up I decided to walk around the house. The little house brought back many memories but I wish (y/n) was here.

I was back at the kitchen and decided to cook some of the food I brought. I opened a can of soup and started to warm it up.

(Y/n) was always willing to make her amazing stew it was... my... Favourite... I wish she didn't leave. I understand why. I found the book on her bed. But...

At that moment I heard a creek and turned to see Demure walking down the stairs. I quickly composed myself and said "hey Demure".

Time skip
(Breakfast)

"Hey Demure I'm going to go outside" I stated. Okay Demure called from another room. I stepped outside and suddenly I saw a blinding golden light come from the sky and crash into the ground.

"The light it's near the ruins" I said to myself. I quickly ran towards the ruins.

At the ruins I saw something I've been missing for 3 years...

"(Y/N)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled dropped to my knees in front of her unconscious body. I checked her pulse and she was fine.

"thank the heavens (y/n) is okay" I held her close and suddenly she moved a bit. Her eyes slowly opened and I hugged her, tears flowing out my eyes.

Nile are you okay? She asked quietly. "Yes I'm more than okay I missed you so much" I said.

After I calmed down I looked her in the eyes, and said "I love you never do that again". I love you too Nile she replied.  At this I smiled and I felt the warmth of her lips on mine.

Time skip
Back at the house

"So how did you escape anyways?" I asked (y/n).

Turns out old granny that is slightly less than average was terrible at beyblade it was super easy. I was kind of disappointed (Y/n) said.

And here I thought I would never see you again. I'm glad you're back...

(Y/n)... Let's... start a life together just you... And me...

Oh Nile! of course!

At that moment I smiled and we spent our lives together.

Sorry it's kinda a sappy ending but whatever. Thank you so much for reading I can't describe how I felt when I saw all the reads and votes. All you guys are mind blowing. I'm so glad to have so many wonderful readers. Thank you again guys. I hope you guys had as much fun reading this as I did writing this.

I'm going to give myself a pat on the back now.

I'm out (smoke bomb)