It has begun

I don't own beyblade or any of its characters

(Y/n)'s pov
This is my partner claw destroyer Nile looked at my bey in aww. Then said I've never seen a bey like yours before where did you get it.

Nile's pov
When I asked (Y/N) where she got her bey she went pale again then ignored my question again. Then she said well what's your plan? In my mind I started raging about her changing the subject again but then realized she asked me question. Oh my plan I umm I'm not sure. You could always stay here with me she suggested. I felt my face heat up as I thought of things I shouldn't think about. I heard (Y/N) giggle noticing my reaction that's when I noticed how cute she looked when she giggles I blushed even more.

(Y/n)'s pov
I noticed Nile blushing when I suggested that he stay with me and couldn't help but giggle. When I saw him start blushing even more I decided to calm down. I looked at the time and got up to start making lunch.

Time skip
(Failed attempts at cooking)

When I finished making (F/F) I brought some to Nile who thanked me and ate.

More Time skip
(Chasing camels and eating dinner)

When the sun was setting I took Nile to the top of the roof. Where you have an have an amazing view of the sunset.

Nile's pov
(Y/n) took me to the roof where we lied down and watched the sunset. It was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. we looked at each other and felt space between us get smaller. I stared into (y/n)'s deep (e/c) eyes and she stared to my green ones as our heads slowly got closer. Until (y/n) turned away blushing we should get to bed now she said. I blushed yeah I agree that was too close for comfort I thought.

(Y/n)'s pov
I got up and showed Nile the extra bedroom and went to bed. It took me a moment to proses what just went down. (Sigh) What an eventful day I thought as sleep over threw me and darkness took over.

No cliff hanger today I decided not to be mean because it's almost Christmas. Tell me what your doing this Christmas
Oh yeah and thanks to jarebear10 for the beyblade name. Make sure you listen to the song I think it thoroughly describes this chapter(wink).Thanks for reading Merry almost Christmas I'm out.