The oasis

I don't own beyblade or any of its characters.

Nile's pov
At the bottom of the stairs there was a...................... Secret underground room and in the secret underground rooms wry there was................ A table in the middle of the room that was big enough for a person to lye down on. The table also had cushions as if someone where supposed to lye down there. What's the table for? I asked. She turned around and said your delusional. Am not! I yelled back but then I saw something in the corner of the room. It was a display case that had every single weapon you could have ever imagined. Wow was all I could say then she turned around and said pick one but I don't know how to use any weapons? I'll teach you. Wait a minute are you saying you can use all of these? Yup was all she said. Well okay I guess I looked through the weapons and picked up a knife. Good choice (y/n) said the throwing knives small and light but deadly. I shivered at her comment then she said come we walked to the other end of the room. All of a sudden a target appeared out of nowhere on the wall. Go ahead she nudged I took a knife in my hand, steadied my breathing and focused I swiftly through the knife and it hit the bullseye. Well looks like I don't have to teach you anything (y/n) said.
What's your weapon?

(Y/n)'s pov
I thought for a moment I can't use my usual weapon because he's here so which do I choose? I grabbed the bow and arrow on the wall okay let's go I said as I dragged Nile away. when we got to the oasis I told Nile that it's best if we hide in the trees. So we jumped in the trees and waited for something thing to come along.

Sorry for the short chapter and for not updating lately I've been really busy lately. Anyways thanks for reading I'm out.