Old memories

I don't own beyblade or any of its characters. How many times do I have to say this.

Nile's pov
I was watching from the bushes as
(y/n) was singing. When she finished tears stung my eyes I emerged from the bushes "don't do this (y/n) don't leave me".

She immediately spun around Nile I must go to save you from me she said. I looked at her in the eye the tears spilling over my cheeks; "i don't understand I don't know what I would do without you".
I'm sorry was all she said before she closed her eyes and disappeared gone.

I fell to my knees and stared at where she last stood hopping that this was just a bad dream. But it wasn't... I would never see (y/n) again.

(Y/n)'s pov
I appeared in the division "I'm sorry Nile" were the only words I said ;before old granny that is slightly less than average appeared.

What are you doing here... Wait, not just your mind but your body is here ,meaning you've come to fight me. I nodded "I have come to reclaim my body for my friends and all the people on earth. I will win for them and you will never be able to stop me".

I'm afraid you will loose and I will destroy earth and everyone on it. I hope you Said Goodbye to that boyfriend of yours. Because he's the first one I'll eliminate when I'm free.

"No you'll never win I won't allow it!"
Oh did I strike a nerve.

Third person pov
(Y/n) was mad now she was furious. Lets do this she hissed. Okay ready your bey old granny that is slightly less than average or ogtislta as I will call her said. (y/n) pulled out claw destroyer and attached it to her launcher. 3...2...1... Let it rip!!!

Time skip
3 years later
Before nemesis

Nile's pov
"hey Demure where did you put the shovel" it's behind the shed Demure replied. Me and Demure where going to dig up Demure's wallet. Demure dropped it in a deep hole then Benkei yelled so loud that the hole collapsed
In on itself. We were digging the sand gently blowing past.

Why did we come to Egypt again? Demure asked. Well you said you wanted to see where I grew up soooooo now where here... Oh yeah I remember now...

Another time skip
(digging)

Hey Nile look it's a house what is It doing in the middle of nowhere? My eyes went wide as I realized we had somehow ended up at (y/n)'s house. "(y/n)" I mumbled; Demure looked at me and said hey are you okay? "Yeah it's just... That house belonged to a friend of mine". Really should we say hi? Demure asked "she... isn't here she's... Gone. Come we should stay for the night.

No cliffhanger
(collective gasp) whattttt well anyway I haven't been updating much but I've been kinda busy yeah so I hope you enjoyed. Vote, comment and share. Oh and check my new story "Song of Eternal Rest"
It's a Naruto fanfic yeah.

I'm out (smoke bomb)