Gean and Samuel

I don't own beyblade or any of it's characters.

(Y/n)'s pov
Me and Nile where waiting in the trees for something to come so we could catch it.  A few seconds later some leaves rustled a bit so we focused our attention to the bush. We started intently at the bush until a boar popped his head out and slowly walked away from the bush. I looked at Nile and his eyes locked with mine it was like we could read each others minds. Nile got out one of his knives and swiftly threw it and it the boar right in the centre of the eye. I looked at him with a surprised look on my face. fess up where did you learn to hunt I demanded. He said I didn't learn from anybody oh yeah then how did you know to hit the eye of the boar I said. Well i don't know I was aiming at the head it was just a fluke he argued. Yeah sure you knew that if you hit the eye you would not have to strike again and also it preserves the meat. What ever we should keephunting.

Nile's pov
We hunted for most of the day but I didn't mind I found it rather enjoyable. plus I got to be with (Y/N) wait what what am I thinking could I be falling for (Y/n). Nile, Nile, Nile! Huh I looked up to see (y/n) waving a hand in my face you okay Nile
(Y/n) asked. Oh oh yeah sorry. well anyways I think we should get back now. we need to get back to the house before it gets dark she explained. We were about to crawl out of the bush we were hiding in when we heard some voices. We froze and peaked through the bush we saw 2 boys talking.

Gean's pov
Where hitting the place in 2 days. Is the boss coming too? Samuel asked. Of course not he is to amazing to brilliant to busy and to awesome. To go on a mission like this plus you know the boss doesn't like to get his hands dirty. Then Samuel said yeah but the person we are capturing is supposed to be really important right. Yeah if we fail all of the bosses plans will go down the drain so we better succeed or who knows what he'll do to us.

(Y/n)'s pov
When i heard all of this I remembered the flash back from part 5.

Flashback
I was about to go hunting when I saw a note on the door. It said "I am coming back and when I do your coming with me". I instantly knew what it meant and ran to the oasis where I usually do my hunting. When I got there I calmed down and started hunting.
End of flashback

While I was remembering all this Gean and Samuel (the 2 boys) had left. I felt my heart beat faster, I tweezed myself really tight and my pupils shrank. I was quaking with fear I was scared so scared then I felt a pair of warm arms embrace me then everything went black.

Cliff hanger! (Evil laugh) oh and if you didn't realize it (y/n) was having a panic attack. Thanks for reading guys and sorry for not updating as often as I was before but I've been really busy. Oh and I need bey names for Gean and Samuels beys so please help
me out with that in the comments. I'm out.