Nile Finaly Makes His Move

I don't own beyblade or any of its characters.

(y/n)'s pov
I woke up and looked around I was in my bed. I saw Nile he was sitting in a chair by my bed asleep. Then I noticed how cute he looks when he's sleeping I felt heat rise to my cheeks. What am I thinking I am clearly dehydrated. I walked downstairs and got some water wait did Nile stay with me the whole time I was out? I thought. Then I remembered what Gean and Samuel said how long was I out for? I asked myself.  you where unconscious the entire night a familiar voice said I turned around and saw Nile. So how was your sleep sleepyhead? He asked good I guess, thanks for bringing me here. No problem Nile answered I thought for a moment and said I have a fun idea.

Nile's pov
What is it I asked you'll just have to see she answered. Then she grabbed my hand and dragged me outside. We ran until we reached a hill I looked down and saw ruins of some sort of temple. What is this place I asked she slid down the hill and motioned me to follow. In the middle of the ruins there was a huge tree it was so tall I couldn't see the top. (y/n) walked over to a rope dangling on the side of the tree and started climbing I followed when we got onto one of the gigantic branches (y/n) stopped. I looked around and saw the most amazing view ever (y/n) sat down and so did I. I looked straight into (y/n)'s beautiful (e/c) eyes I felt myself lean closer to her. the next thing I knew my lips where pressed against hers. She looked shocked but then melted into the kiss. I broke the kiss and looked away blushing. sorry I whispered don't be I liked it she replied. I blushed even more and she rested her head on my chest. we sat like that for what felt like forever.

(Y/n)'s pov
It's too late he's fallen in love with me I thought there isn't much I can do though. I got up and said come on we should get back it's getting late. We climbed down the tree and started walking home. When we got back a started cooking roast boar something smells good Nile said as he walked in why thank you I'm making roast boar for dinner.

Time skip
(Roasting boars)

Nile's pov
Dinner was amazing I had no idea that (y/n) was such a good chef. I know I've been eating her food for about a week now but this is amazing. After dinner I went to bed I started remembering everything that happened today. I thought of when I kissed (y/n) and my face turned red. Could it be that I'm in love I've never felt this way about someone before. I fell asleep only to wake up to the sound of a familiar voice. I followed the voice to (y/n)'s room I opened the door...

Cliff hanger‼️ sorry for taking so long but I've been really busy since school started. so yeah thanks for reading don't forget to vote ,comment and share I'm out.