Secrets Reveiled

I don't own beyblade or any of its characters.

Y/n's pov
I stood still outside staring at the sky. He doesn't love you those words still bouncing around in your head. I suddenly broke down and started crying. Then you hear the padding of footsteps. I turned around and saw Nile running towards me, coming to a halt when he saw me crying. What's wrong
(y/n) are you okay? He asked. Nile do you like me? Niles cheeks heated up and I quickly fixed my mistake. As a friend. O-Of course I wouldn't have gone looking for you when you where taken if I didn't Nile said. Benkei likes you even Kyoya likes you even though he would never admit it. Why would we not like you? Nile asked. Because...Because... I'm a monster... Noooooo your not Nile argued. You don't understand! I'm not human! I have powers that humans are after! I don't even think I can control myself anymore! What do you mean? Nile quietly asked. I'm a monster I can heal wounds without touching them! I can control creatures just by pointing at them! I can even kill if I wanted too! Nile just stood there shocked at her outrage. She suddenly broke down in front of him crying. Nile wrapped his arms around her waist and whispered even if you are a monster I still love you. (Y/n)'s sobbing came to a halt you...you love me? Yes Nile answered confidently. Then suddenly his lips crashed into hers as he kissed with as much passion humanly possible. (Y/n)'s eyes widened but she slowly started to kiss back pressing against him.we broke the kiss gasping for air. Now let's get back shall we Nile said offering his hand. I gladly took it and started heading back home.

Kyoya's pov
I was standing outside the front door wondering where (y/n) and Nile are when I saw them in the distance. Holding hands! I smirked at them as Nile realized they were still holding hands. He quickly let go and coolly walked up to me and went inside. I looked up to see a smiley (y/n) following him inside.

Le time skip
(Niles cuddles)
(3 days later)

Nile's pov
(Y/n) and I where hunting when she suddenly fell to her knees clutching her head. (Y/N)! Are you okay!?! My nonhuman instincts are taking over. dagh! (y/n) you have to fight it I said slightly panicking. Old Granny That Is Slightly Less Than Average! Stop!!! She yelled i looked at her confused for a moment but it became concern as her face twisted in pain. Then she collapsed her face looking more relaxed. I sighed in relief she fought off her instincts but she is exhausted. This has been happening to often I'm getting really worried I said aloud. Tell me what is happening to (y/n)? Kyoya popped up out of nowhere with Benkei tailing him. I sighed and told them everything the entire time their faces where masked with shock. When I was done they just stared at the unconscious girl lying on the ground wow they said in unison.

I'm back hope you guys didn't miss me too much. Check out my new book Red Death Eater for all you HarryPotter fans. Also vote, comment (I❤️comments) and share.

I'm out
(Smoke bomb)