Hunting?

I don't own beyblade or any of its characters.

Nile's pov
3... 2... 1... Let it rip! Our beyblades land on the stadium floor. Then as soon as the beys landed (y/n) starts counting down 4...3...2...1... And as soon as she gets too 1 Heruseus stopped spinning and just stayed standing up motionless.(has that ever happened to you where your bey stops while still standing up?) what? I was trying to figure out what just happened, I mean I was literally beat in 4 seconds. Now I know what (y/n) meant when she said no one has lasted long enough to find out if she had a special move. Wow I said aloud she just looked at me and said, their ,now I have battled you. Then she went inside and I was once again left alone outside as if nothing had happened. I just stood there for about 5 minutes then started training again.

(Y/n)'s pov
I had just beaten Nile and the look on his face was priceless. I just said their , now I've battled you and walked inside. I was making my way up the stairs when I remembered something.

Flashback
I was about to go hunting when I saw a note on the door. It said "I am coming back and when I do your coming with me". I instantly knew what it meant and ran to the oasis where I usually do my hunting. When I got there I calmed down and started hunting.
End of flashback

I knew that it is going to happen soon but thinking about it won't change anything so I decided to move on. Then I said hmm oh I'm almost out of food I should go hunting. Hunting always took my mind off my troubles so I went downstairs. Then I had a thought maybe Nile can come too. So i ran outside and walked up to Nile. Nile? he turned around and I said do you want to go hunting with me?

Nile's pov
I turned around and saw (y/n) she then asked me if wanted to go hunting with her.
Hunting? I said. Yeah how do you think I get my food? she responded. Well you uhh just don't look like the type of person who would go hunting I said. Well excuuuuse me for not looking like a hunter I'm rather fond of my (f/c) dress she responded. That's not what I mean you look amazing in your dress I mean uhh. I just realized what I had just said and started blushing uh I mean I. She started giggling again which made my blushing worse, then she said so do you want to come. I don't really have any experience with hunting though. Oh you'll be fine she said then dragged me into the house. Inside she took me to the kitchen and and pointed to the table in the centre. Why are you pointing at the table? I asked. Not the table under the table she said. She pushed away the table and we saw a trap door she opened it. And it uncovered stairs when we got to the bottom I saw the most unexpected thing...

(Evil laugh) cliff hanger! Have a have a very merry Christmas! How many times have I said that who knows. Thanks for all the support I honestly didn't think I would actually get any reads at all so thanks a lot. Merry Christmas Eve!
I'm out.