Strangers in my house

I don't own beyblade or any of its characters trust me it's true.

In the division

(Y/n)'s pov
I opened my eyes only to see darkness, I must be in the division again I thought. Correct a voice echoed through the darkness. Hey old granny that is slightly less than average what am I doing here again? I asked. I have come to warn you that your powers are growing. Soon more people will seek you and try to capture you. What do you mean my powers will grow? How will I know when they are stronger? You will know when it happens. I still don't understand old granny that is slightly less than average. But umm can I wake up now?
As you wish.

Not in the division

My eyes snapped open to find myself in... My bedroom??? How did I get here? Last thing I remember was falling asleep in the desert. And wasn't my house ransacked by crazy people? Everything looks just the way It did last week. Whoever brought me here must have fixed my house I thought. I looked up and saw Nile sitting in the corner of the room staring out the window with a sad look in his eyes. I sat up and Niles beautiful green eyes looked in my direction. Nile quickly walked over to my bed side. I told you not to look for me it's dangerous you could have gotten yourself killed! I roared. He looked me straight in the eye and said I don't care how dangerous it was. Then he leaned down and his green eyes locked with my (e/c) ones then he kissed me. I was shocked for a moment but then melted into the kiss. He broke the kiss and said I would do anything for you. My eyes widened and I felt a blush creep onto my face. He blushed to but smiled and said come on I have some friends I want you to meet. We slowly got up and walked down the stairs. When we got to the bottom I saw a large male with a red and black jacket with a Picture of a bull on the back. He also wore beige pants and a grey toque. This is Benkei Nile said.

Benkei's pov
This is Benkei I heard Nile say. I turned around and gazed in wonder at the beautiful girl in front of me. Hello Benkei it's nice to meet you she said smiling at me. Wow she has such an angelic voice I thought. I-It's nice t-to m-meet you too (y/n) I stuttered. Are you okay Benkei? (ha ha that rhymes)
Nile asked I-I'm fine I'm just gonna go t-train now umm... Benkei the door is that way Nile pointed out. oh yeah whoops he he.

(Y/n)'s pov
We left the house and went outside a cool breeze tugging at my hair. I soon saw a boy with tall green hair that stuck up in the air with a small pony tail in the back. He had t shaped scars under both of his eyes and he wore a dark grey sleeveless hoodie with light grey pants and brown combat boots. This Kyoya is Nile said.

Kyoya's pov
I turned around and saw the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Well Nile sure knows how to pick them I thought as I smirked. It's nice to meet you she said with a soft voice that sounded like an angel. Nice to meet you (y/n) I said in response to her greeting . Nile has told me a lot about you I said, smirking again. He has she said questionably with a light blush on her face. Nile was right about one thing she is really cute I thought. Kyoya? She asked bringing me back
To real life. do you want to battle? Are you sure you can handle Leone. You just woke up I said. Oh I'll be fine don't worry. Nile are really gonna let (y/n) do this I asked. (y/n) is so strong that I've never even seen her bey spin Nile admitted. I thought you said you've battled her. Oh I have...

Cliff hanger‼️ now that I think about it when I hear the word cliffhanger an image of a coat hanger just pops in my head. Well any ways thanks for reading vote, favourite share. I'm out (smoke bomb).

Just kidding I'm writing this separate because no one reads the authors note.

Tell me if you want more chapters with songs in them tell me‼️

Now I'm out (smoke bomb).